Status
Not open for further replies.

addict1971

Nov 18, 2015
hey all, my name is steve been vaping a little over a year now started out my newbie journey with an innokin itaste which really didnt last long then an istick 20w with nautilus mini good combo for work but the firing button gave out. So i moved up to a 50w istick with a subtank mini which I still have and use often. I really like the subtank mini tank so I got the new black sub box kit about four months ago more for the look of it, but sadly the firing button gave out and its past warranty time anyway im thinking about getting an ipv d2 to mate to all these subtank minis I have laying around or should I get a different mod?

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome. The IPV would not be my first choice. I'm surprised you had bad luck with the Innokin; that's a good brand name and they usually last a while. I would have suggested a Disruptor, but you're probably not going to want another Innokin. Cloupor and Sigelei both make small, removable battery mods that might suit you.

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey @addict1971 welcome to the ECF. What are you looking for in a device? Something the size of the Subox Mini? I think the Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini might fit the bill, it's a bit cheaper than the IPV D2 has a nice looking screen and you can update the firmware.

Joye eVic-VTC Mini 60W - Express Kit 18650 Mod
iPV D2 75W Temp Control Mod by Pioneer4you

Also, P4Y just announced the IPV D3, which will be out next month - this is why I recommend mods you can update with firmware instead of buying their fixed versions a few months later.

addict1971

Nov 18, 2015
Thanks everybody for the replies. I have been busy picked up the joyetech evic, ipvd2 and a sigelei. Their for the wife and I really liking them all. Also would like to mention that in my original post That the firing button broke on my subox mini kit. I bought two of these kits at the same time from a well known vendor online turns out one is a counterfeit and one is real. Im going to post the vendors name and supply pics In the right forum when I can. If you need to know now contact me.

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread