New setup advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I'm sorry if this has been discussed before but I'm looking to upgrade my current setup which is an istick 20w and nautilus mini. I have been researching all the latest small box mods and have narrowed it down to a couple.
I am thinking of getting the subtank mini and either another istick but the 50w model, or a smok m65.

Between the istick 50w and smok m65, which is preferred by people who have tried both? Which would be best when paired with the subtank mini?

Thanks!

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
I run my subtank on my Sigelei 150 box at 25.5 watts and it is plenty so for my recommendation get the I-Stick 50 watt it has tremendous battery life is still relatively compact and will have enough power to use with drip atomizer's if you so choose. If you are looking for a more conventional box then I say Sigelei 100 watt plus or the 150 watt but if all you are looking to do is be able to run the new 0.50 ohm tank systems the I-stick 50 is the way to go performance is outstanding and the price is right.

sgold200

Mar 22, 2015
North wales
I agree the eleaf I stick 50W is a great option, priced very well, + it's 4400 mAh battery lasts forever. your better off spending the extra 20$ or so over its 30w counterpart for sure. tank wise I highly recommend checking out the herakles sub ohm tank by Sense over the kangartech subtank/subtank mini which is a very common pairing. I've used joyetech's delta 2 tank as well as the kangertank, with my istick, just switched to the herakles and its by far my favorite. although if you think you'll be vaping at lower wattages the kangartech subtank mini might be your best bet to start out with as the herakles seems to hit its sweet spot around 35-45 watts. the subtank mini performs great even at lower watts. I have not used the m65 but I've never met anyone with a bad thing to say about the istick 50

Found these. Not sure which works best for you with shipping...

Here
Here
Here

Thank you so much for looking into that for me! Gonna order one from the second source you listed. My regular go-to stores (both online and B&M) are constantly sold out of 50w isticks which sucks because they have the best prices I can find for them in Canada. The only site outside Canada I've ever considered ordering vape gear from is Fasttech, and as a completely last resort. And they are showing authentic istick 50w in all colours as "ships in 20 business days", which is really a month. Personally for myself, the long wait times for one of my regular stores to receive stock just isn't worth the few bucks I would be saving. I'm really excited for this device I want it asap, so I was gonna start looking for any Canadian site that simply had it in stock. So thank you again for finding that for me!

Dave2603

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2014
Stuart, Florida
I have both the 30 & 50 watt iSticks and the Subtank, Atlantis and Melo atomizers. My two favorite of the tanks are the Melo and the Subtank. If the Melo had the capacity of the Subtank, it would win hands down. For taste and vapor, the Melo is my favorite and I find it to be a cooler vape with the included glass drip tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread