Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonez837

Apr 15, 2019
im 12 days without smoking ive jumped from gas station cigalites to the juul to a starter pen and now i have 3 box mods and 2 tfv prince tanks and a Aspire nautilus Mini I've never felt so great in my life last thing I'm thinking about is smoking a cigarette thanks for reading share your comments I would really like to become a reviewer of products for this company

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I would really like to become a reviewer of products for this company
If you mean this forum, then you are mistaken. This is a message board for vaping. No products are made or sold here.

You are more than welcome to publish reviews of products you have used here.
E-Cigarette Reviews

Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Welcome to ECF.
Honestly you are not yet experienced enough to know the pros/cons of gear to be a reviewer imo. I would settle for just posting your impressions of the gear you've used and get some practice in how to review products. Our responses and questions will help you give a useful well rounded review. It's not as easy as the good ones make it look.
Congratulations on quitting smoking.

Harlen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Charlotte Nc
im 12 days without smoking ive jumped from gas station cigalites to the juul to a starter pen and now i have 3 box mods and 2 tfv prince tanks and a Aspire Nautilus Mini I've never felt so great in my life last thing I'm thinking about is smoking a cigarette thanks for reading share your comments I would really like to become a reviewer of products for this company

Hello and welcome
Ben smoke free for six years now so I know what you mean
Vape on

Bonez837

Apr 15, 2019
Welcome to ECF.
Honestly you are not yet experienced enough to know the pros/cons of gear to be a reviewer imo. I would settle for just posting your impressions of the gear you've used and get some practice in how to review products. Our responses and questions will help you give a useful well rounded review. It's not as easy as the good ones make it look.
Congratulations on quitting smoking.
thank you im just very interested in being a reviewer i dont know where oe how to start I'm not shy and I love to talk and I always like to try new things so why not be useful and video record myself and post it but I understand what you're saying thank you for the advice I appreciate it

Reactions: Letitia

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
thank you im just very interested in being a reviewer i dont know where oe how to start I'm not shy and I love to talk and I always like to try new things so why not be useful and video record myself and post it but I understand what you're saying thank you for the advice I appreciate it
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might want to start here:
E-Cigarette Product Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread