Status
Not open for further replies.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Ok,first you fit the coil in the tank and prime it, squeeze juice in the little side slots, put tank back together, the coil should have a few numbers relating to the wattage it can be vaped at,ok now you have primed the coil fit tank back together and fill with e juice, preferably 70vg 30pg as the tank needs a thick juice.
Now leave it ten minutes for the juice to soak into the cotton and then set your mod to vw mode, start at a wattage setting of 30 and move up in small amounts until you get a desired vape

• Informative
Reactions: virm

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Marper, what a perfect answer (including coil priming tips)
I will add one thing... I have a mod that uses removable battery and when I swap it out, it retains the wattage setting but isn't locked so easy to accidentally change settings. Even with internal battery mods, try to remember to lock the settings.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Marper, what a perfect answer (including coil priming tips)
I will add one thing... I have a mod that uses removable battery and when I swap it out, it retains the wattage setting but isn't locked so easy to accidentally change settings. Even with internal battery mods, try to remember to lock the settings.
Yes, it can be a bit of a problem with newbies when changing and charging batteries, some mods don't lock the settings and you have to do it again but it's not hard once you find your desired vape

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Hi all! Just got my vaporesso tarot nano starter kit. No idea what im doing. Would appreciate an explanation of the different kinds of modes please?

As a beginner, stay in Wattage or Power mode (same thing). Be sure to properly prime the coil with e-juice before vaping. Start out at a low wattage setting and increase in small increments until the vape tastes a bit burnt, then back down the wattage several watts. The coil you use should have a "recommended wattage" range either on the coil or the package. You can use a lower wattage but don't use a higher wattage than recommended.

Good Starter Setups for a Beginner Vaper

Battery Basics for Mods: The Definative Battery Guide for Vaping

Last edited:

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

TonyS

Moved On
Oct 10, 2019
  • Deleted by retired1

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
welcome!
like the experts said:
first: check the recommended wattage range on the coil or the package
2. prime the coil manually like in the first vid (get the cotton saturated with a couple of drops, maybe even in the middle)
3. put it inside the tank and add the juice and let it sit 10 min say
4. turn on the coil and
5. choose VW (variable wattage) / Power mode (whatever label your mod uses for this)
6. set the wattage a a couple of watts under the recommended wattage

a tip that helped me at the begining and still helps when 'breaking in' a new coil is to start inhaling/dragging just before you fire, it'll sometimes need a stronger drag at the beginning, not too hard though. you'll get a feel for it after a few changes.

ditto the recommendation of 70vg/30pg juice, higher pg can leak in these types of tanks (some more than others)

you'll learn abt the other modes later, and you might never want to use them. there's loads of youtube videos and guides out there and here. it can be fun cruising them

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread