New member looking for advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Two things to consider. The depth of your Tarot Nano is 22.5 mm, so to prevent the tank from overhanging the edge of your mod, you'll want to keep the diameter of the tank around 22 mm. The total wattage of you Nano is 80 watts, so the coils' recommended wattage range should be less than, say 60 watts.

I recommend the original Uwell Crown tank. It's a 22 mm diameter tank. It has a 4 ml liquid capacity. Easy top fill. Four options of coils that can be used. Available in a stainless steel or black color. My review is one of the first in this thread: Tanks & RDA's Ratings & Explanations

Crown Coils:
  • 0.15 ohm Dual Ni200 Nickel Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm Coil - 400 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit (temp control)
  • 0.25 ohm Dual Stainless Steel Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm Coil - 80 to 120W
  • 0.5 ohm Dual Stainless Steel Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm Coil - 30 to 80W
  • 1.2 ohm Single Stainless Steel Uwell Crown Coil - 10 to 30W
I recommend either the 1.2 ohm or 0.5 ohm coils for your Nano.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Any tank with a 510 connection will "work." However, as was stated, (I have a nano) you are going to need to balance wattage concerns and also overhang and fit as it's a rather compact mod.

If you enjoy the tank and coils you are using now, except for capacity, you could check which (if any) vapresso tanks with larger capacity might also use your current coil.

Otherwise, it kind of becomes an individual thing and as far as the Crown Uwell tank it gets great reviews for flavor and coil options. It may be a good choice for you,.

Best of luck deciding,

Anna

SomethingElse

May 8, 2018
30 mi. WSW of CLE
Welcome @Lakelad23, I hope you find this forum as informative and useful as I have over the past few weeks. I have 2 Tarot Nanos and a total of 4 [standard] tanks (I forget what Vaporesso calls them). As @AzPlumber notes, and I'm sure you're aware, the Nano can tip-over relatively easily, even with the "standard"/included tank. However, unless the device is near the edge of a table above a "very hard" floor, this shouldn't be an issue, espeically if you have 1 or more "vape-rings"(?) around your installed tank. Otherwise, as @stols001 mentions, you can install ANY tank you wish, I've often thought about getting an NRG tank ("for" the Revenger) even though it's 2mm larger in diameter, aesthetics be damned. So, as also mentioned above, the options are nearly limitless but it would be prudent to bear in mind available coils and their recommended wattage. In other words, if coils for whatever tank are recommended for a wattage the Nano can handle, fine. If you need more watts than the Nano can produce, move on.

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
You can try the Cascade mini tank, it's base is 22.5mm, capacity is 3.5ml and uses the GT coils. The GT coils are the smoothest I've vaped so far although for more flavor don't use the GT8. Another choice is the Estoc tank which is 22.5mm and 3.5ml and uses the EUC coil. I don't have the Estoc yet, but it's on the way. I am using a ceramic EUC coil in one of my Target Pros and it's great for flavor and cloud production. Both of these tanks use a variety of coils so you should find one that suits your needs. Both tanks are a little hard to find here in the States, but if you have a little patience Fasttech has the Estoc for $13.83. I suffer from a fairly severe case of shinyitis, so I have several setups from different companies, but I always come back to my Target Pro as my daily and travel vape.

Last edited:

MegaVaper

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
USA
www.megavaper.com
Hi there and welcome.

I think you have a bigger issue at hand that the others might have missed. You are looking for a bigger tank EHHH? To go on your tinnie tiny mod. Go with a bigger tank then and dont worry about the overhang. You will soon want a bigger MOD as well...? I think you will, yours only has a 2500 mAh built in battery.

Anyway, sorry if I wasn't much help, I feel forward thinking might save some buckaroos!

Btw, never give a mouse a cookie ;]

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
Just for information Vaporider.net has the new Vaporesso Nebula Mod for $29.95 which is a great little mod. 80W with a 18650 battery and 100W with a 26650 and is sized for a 24.5mm tank. I didn't need this, but I couldn't pass it up at that price (that shinyitis thing again). If you search you'll find some negative reviews about this site, but I ordered it on a Saturday night and they got the package to the post office by 3:00pm on Monday. USPS got it to me on the following Friday.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Screen_Shot_2017-12-20_at_2.10.25_PM_370x.png

This is not my picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread