Newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinnBoss

Jun 12, 2020
I'm looking for Orcs Blood? Or something similar. The vape juice shop used to make a Dragonborn line. I was devastated when they went out of business. I've only recently remembered the name (getting old is for the birds lmao ) It was a slight minty blueberry, apple-ish flavor. It was one of those you could suck through a whole 120ml in a weekend. Any ideas?? Thank you all!

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

OH Tommy

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Indian Lake, Ohio, USA
I'm looking for Orcs Blood? Or something similar. The Vape Juice Shop used to make a Dragonborn line. I was devastated when they went out of business. I've only recently remembered the name (getting old is for the birds lmao ) It was a slight minty blueberry, apple-ish flavor. It was one of those you could suck through a whole 120ml in a weekend. Any ideas?? Thank you all!
Welcome! Quick research does not reveal any current supplier. The most info I can find just says it is Apple, Blueberry & Mint. Have fun recreating the mix! Good Luck!

Also this, "Most orcs are found in strongholds throughout Skyrim, though some are seen in major cities such as Morthal and Markarth. The Dragonborn may enter, but cannot have conversation with the Orcs inside. Once you are near an Orcish Stronghold, a guard will tell you to stay away." ... LOL

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I'm looking for Orcs Blood? Or something similar. The Vape Juice Shop used to make a Dragonborn line. I was devastated when they went out of business. I've only recently remembered the name (getting old is for the birds lmao ) It was a slight minty blueberry, apple-ish flavor. It was one of those you could suck through a whole 120ml in a weekend. Any ideas?? Thank you all!
Welcome and glad you joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread