Newbieish needing a new tank style vape with great vapor.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2014
NH
I
Okay back up. I didnt see the second page.

I would love to do all the building but Im not sure I can/wamt to pull that off.

Im looking for a complete setup. That I can hopefully buy online all together with everything I need sans the juice.

I hate hot vapor.

So I would get the beyond vape silo tank if you want full size. If not get the nautilus mini. As far as batteries go I would get an eleaf istick. If you go mini and want a more cig alike battery the itaste vv v3 is also good. Both are variable voltage and wattage and both have the abilty to charge while vaping. The eleaf has almost 3 times the battery life though. Good luck with whatever you pick.

Waterdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2014
NH
Here is a link to the kit if you want everything you will need in one kit. The battery is very good but does not have an led display or variable wattage.
Aspire Premium Starter Kit CF VV 1000 mAh Battery Nautilus Mini Best Price | eBay

And here is a link to the meow aerotank by kanger. It is also a very good setup and also comes with everything you need plus both units come with 5 extra coils. So for one stop shopping and a nice stealth vape you can't go wrong. I like the looks of the emow aerotank better then the v2 with the metal and glass tank. The rest of the unit is 100% the same as the v2 aerotank.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-K...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item3f3f22c333

Emow mega kit. Same as above but bigger battery and tank. Same size tank as the aerotank v2
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kanger-EMOW...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item19f5165324

Last edited:

leekeylee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Hull, UK
Ok from my experience the setup that works for me is an eLeaf iStick with a kanger emow mega tank. Lots of people have been singing the praises of the aspir bottom vertical coils so I rebuild the upgraded enclosed dual coils for my emow mega in to a single micro vertical coil and it vapes amazingly good. No leaks gurgles or dry hits.

Here is the thread I posted on how to rebuild them to a vertical coil

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ed-kanger-dual-coil-single-vertical-coil.html

Jay4

Nov 7, 2014
NJ
Ok from my experience the setup that works for me is an eLeaf iStick with a kanger emow mega tank. Lots of people have been singing the praises of the aspir bottom vertical coils so I rebuild the upgraded enclosed dual coils for my emow mega in to a single micro vertical coil and it vapes amazingly good. No leaks gurgles or dry hits.

Here is the thread I posted on how to rebuild them to a vertical coil

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ed-kanger-dual-coil-single-vertical-coil.html

thanks for the write up! :toast:

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Wow, what a vapor trail of conflicting opinions!

If you're in this for the long haul, you're eventually going to want to get into rebuildables. For that, I'd just start out simple and proven. Fast Tech has the Svoe Maesto Kayfun Lite Plus V2 for 25 bucks. To power it, again proven and simple, start out with something like an Inoken SVD, 37 bucks. 28 g Kanthal + Japanese cotton from Amazon (or a bag of cotton balls from CVS) will get you rolling. From there you can upgrade (or not) to your heart's/wallet's content.

Meanwhile...I love my Aerotank, but if you're not down with the price, I'd just go with EVOD 2's. Cheap, reliable, no big deal to replace if you lose or break one. They're the only tanks I use for away from home vaping, and they've never let me down. My only very minor gripe is their small capacity. I just take 2 or 3 with me, filled with different flavors, and I'm good to go. Pick up 6 and you'll have 6 different flavors in rotation.

I wish I could recommend the Nautilus. Mine is great when it works, but it has unfortunately proven itself far less reliable than the Kangers. Maybe I just got a bad one, since lots of other vapers seem to love theirs.

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread