newest RDAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatherTime

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2014
United States
now that i have a plume veil and i have decided its the best rda (for me at least), im looking for an even better one. it will have to be one that i havent heard of yet most likely i new one because all the top RDAs ive used are beat by the plume veil. so whats new? anything new released in the last week or two that look like a worthy contender for the plume?

rc3po

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Texas
now that i have a plume veil and i have decided its the best rda (for me at least), im looking for an even better one. it will have to be one that i havent heard of yet most likely i new one because all the top RDAs ive used are beat by the plume veil. so whats new? anything new released in the last week or two that look like a worthy contender for the plume?

Watch reviews on u-tube. PBusardo, Rip Trippers, and Grimm Green.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
now that i have a plume veil and i have decided its the best RDA (for me at least), im looking for an even better one. it will have to be one that i havent heard of yet most likely i new one because all the top RDAs ive used are beat by the plume veil. so whats new? anything new released in the last week or two that look like a worthy contender for the plume?

I've been eyeing the Eclipse. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet.
atomizer ECLIPSE

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
The Viking, it's a lot like the Eclipse but it has four posts. The machining on this piece is buttery smooth!

http://www.vapinart.com/cart/Viking-Rda-P883.aspx

viking.jpg

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
Personally: Not feeling the Eclipse at all... air channels are too high... the well is nowhere near as big as the other new drippers with wells and as mentioned, no drilled out posts. Top cap has 90° corners and a lip around the drip tip hole that creates pockets of turbulent air... basically a wasted opportunity all around with the Eclipse. Doesn't seem much real design went into it compared to new attys like the Magma and Plume.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Personally: Not feeling the Eclipse at all... air channels are too high... the well is nowhere near as big as the other new drippers with wells and as mentioned, no drilled out posts. Top cap has 90° corners and a lip around the drip tip hole that creates pockets of turbulent air... basically a wasted opportunity all around with the Eclipse. Doesn't seem much real design went into it compared to new attys like the Magma and Plume.

They are that tall to maximize the well for juice. Not having the eclipse I can't really say how the airflow is but the Viking with the AFC wide open you get a real good flow. That being said the eclipse looks similar so I betting on good AF

Last edited:

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
They all that tall to maximize the well for juice. Not having the eclipse I can't really say how the airflow is but the Viking with the AFC wide open you get a real good flow. That being said the eclipse looks similar so I betting on good AF

The "air tubes" are almost the same height as the screws... you'll have to build almost above the screws or always rock very small ID micro/nanos (from what pics show me). Nowadays all RDAs should have a smooth transitioning inner top cap... no excuse there. Hell, maybe i should have one of the fluid dynamics engineers here run a model on air flow in a dripper... anyone want to lend me a CAD controlled lathe... i'll knock out some scientifically engineered drippers for everyone! :p

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Hell, maybe i should have one of the fluid dynamics engineers here run a model on air flow in a dripper... anyone want to lend me a CAD controlled lathe... i'll knock out some scientifically engineered drippers for everyone! :p

That would be sweet snow blind, don't forget about me when you finish the first couple builds. :)

I don't know about the eclipse but with the Viking once you finish you build the top of the coil is just below the screw heads. I know very little about fluid dynamics engineers But the Viking is a beast and the flavor it produces is as good as or better then the Magma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread