Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenVictoria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
SoCal, USA
I've been lurking around here for a while and last night I gave in to the temptation and ordered one of the mini woodvils that was available. As an after thought I went searching for the batteries and found that EVERYONE is out of stock :facepalm:
Oh well, story of my life. I'm still excited to join the Reo family and I know I will get the batteries eventually. I got the oak with the zebra door because it was the least expensive and looks pretty cool.

mkp

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Central Florida
I've been lurking around here for a while and last night I gave in to the temptation and ordered one of the mini woodvils that was available. As an after thought I went searching for the batteries and found that EVERYONE is out of stock :facepalm:
Oh well, story of my life. I'm still excited to join the Reo family and I know I will get the batteries eventually. I got the oak with the zebra door because it was the least expensive and looks pretty cool.

Congratulations! I find I'm attracted to the lighter wood colors myself, the oak/zebra is lovely.

(And yay! for Rhapsodies Fire...I went looking for the information about substitute batteries but she's super fast.)

Last edited:

GSimonds

Moved On
Jul 22, 2011
Michigan

Welcome to the family! *mafia kiss*

I'm a new father of my first Reo myself, and finally started using it a few hours ago... The hype is certainly justified, and all other vapes pale in comparison. Don't forget to post some pics when you get it!

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
Hey thanks you guys. I think I have some of those already but I still want to get the recommended ones as well. I read so many great things about these mods I finally just had to see for myself. I hope it's not to complicated for me to use properly and enjoy to the fullest.

ROMAL it's the easiest out of all mods to use right out of the box. I'm sooooo excited for you, You'll love it! Congrats! :)

GSimonds

Moved On
Jul 22, 2011
Michigan
Hey thanks you guys. I think I have some of those already but I still want to get the recommended ones as well. I read so many great things about these mods I finally just had to see for myself. I hope it's not to complicated for me to use properly and enjoy to the fullest.

Insert battery, insert juice, squonk, press button. Pretty simple. If you want your batteries to last a long time and be efficient, get yourself a multimeter and keep track of your battery voltage

QueenVictoria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
SoCal, USA
Heh, heh. You said "squonk" lol
No, I know, I've been reading like I said. But I've seen pictures of the little tube and bits that go inside and I don't quite understand how the joose gets into the atty. I'm sure it will all come clear when I have it in my hands. Currently I drip on a LR 510 or a 306 on a standard 3.7 volt mod. This will be my first feeder type mod. I'm super excited to try it!

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
You Squonk the bottle :) the juice then goes up the tube and gets set in the drip cup, you then suck on your DT and the juice fills your Atty or Carto in just the perfect amount. Then you vape yourself into a Reo induced coma :) Its bliss

Just to clarify....the juice goes directly up the tube, through the 510 connection into the atty. The juice actually doesn't go into the reservoir until it has already made it to the guts of the atty. Not much is needed. You can actually vape these without getting juice in the cup at all once you've got your technique down. The reservoir is for those "oops" times when we accidentally juice it too much or let the mod sit for long enough that what juice is inside the atty comes back out. I won't lie to you...there is a little learning curve, but it is a relatively short one for most. Besides, we're here to help if you need it.
:)

GSimonds

Moved On
Jul 22, 2011
Michigan
Heh, heh. You said "squonk" lol
No, I know, I've been reading like I said. But I've seen pictures of the little tube and bits that go inside and I don't quite understand how the joose gets into the atty. I'm sure it will all come clear when I have it in my hands. Currently I drip on a LR 510 or a 306 on a standard 3.7 volt mod. This will be my first feeder type mod. I'm super excited to try it!

Yeah I had the same doubts, about how the juice travels, but it is an air tight system and the juice has nowhere to go but into the carto/atty. I have already mastered the amount of pressure needed for the perfect squonk (at least in my mind). It's the point where it look like it's spilling into DC, but releasing the squeeze sucks it right back in, with no trace of any spillage. The hits taste right and there is so much vapor I feel like I just hit a six headed ....

QueenVictoria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
SoCal, USA
Well here she is...
012.jpg

I'm using this battery for now, I hope that's ok...
010.jpg

I'm already using it like a pro and I was so worried it would be complicated. Glad I went for the mini cuz this thing is quite big. I have it full of pistachio ice cream from Velvet Vapors and its all McDonald's... I'm luvin' it!

mkp

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Central Florida
Well here she is...
012.jpg

I'm already using it like a pro and I was so worried it would be complicated. Glad I went for the mini cuz this thing is quite big. I have it full of pistachio ice cream from Velvet Vapors and its all McDonald's... I'm luvin' it!

Fit for a Queen, indeed. (ya had to know somebody was going to say it!)

That's a really nice combination of woods, very pretty. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread