Newish UK Vaper saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

wackygt

Nov 4, 2018
Hi all. Just wanted to say a quick hello to all here. Have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and have already absorbed some brilliant info, resulting in me purchasing my first Innokin Zenith tank (Thanks to all that contributed to the 42 page thread)

Still trying to find the right setup for me, but that's half the fun. Afterall a 50g pouch of tobacco in the UK costs about the same as a nee tank! I also have a couple of nautilus 2 and an Atlantis Evo. Not into the whole rebuilding scene as of yet but that could soon change!

So that's me - I look forward to getting to know people and maybe even impart some wisdom of my own!

Bradder

Am I Chip or am I Dale?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Hello and welcome. Glad you decided to pop up from your hole and join us.

Muskrat Pop-up.gif

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Hi all. Just wanted to say a quick hello to all here. Have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and have already absorbed some brilliant info, resulting in me purchasing my first Innokin Zenith tank (Thanks to all that contributed to the 42 page thread)

Still trying to find the right setup for me, but that's half the fun. Afterall a 50g pouch of tobacco in the UK costs about the same as a nee tank! I also have a couple of Nautilus 2 and an Atlantis Evo. Not into the whole rebuilding scene as of yet but that could soon change!

So that's me - I look forward to getting to know people and maybe even impart some wisdom of my own!
Welcome fellow Brit, 2 rules, rule 1 no question is a stupid one and rule 2 we never argue we just sometimes debate passionately but all good:thumb:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England

wackygt

Nov 4, 2018
Welcome to the forum. Zenith is a great tank for mtl.

Out of interest what sort of liquid you using with it? Find 70 VG 30 PG liquids come through muted, tried 50 50 Nic Salts which gives decent flavour but after a few puffs (6mg nicotine btw) my heart beat seems to increase which I have never had on any other liquids.

In my N2 and even the stock tank on my TECC Arc 4 starter kit seem to give more flavour than the Zenith. Using 0.8 coil at 17.5 watts for reference.

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Out of interest what sort of liquid you using with it? Find 70 VG 30 PG liquids come through muted, tried 50 50 Nic Salts which gives decent flavour but after a few puffs (6mg nicotine btw) my heart beat seems to increase which I have never had on any other liquids.

In my N2 and even the stock tank on my TECC Arc 4 starter kit seem to give more flavour than the Zenith. Using 0.8 coil at 17.5 watts for reference.

I use the 1.6 coil in the zenith. I'm a low wattage (tootle puffer), but use either 50/50 or as every day a 70pg/30vg at 18 or 12mg nic.

Reactions: wackygt

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales

What is N2? TECC Arc 4 is a rebranded Eleaf product. If you want to save money, try and buy the Eleaf original. You can get the tanks and mods and coils elsewhere with some considerable savings too. The Arc 4 uses Eleaf coils.
I buy a 5 pack for the price you pay for 2. :eek:

Depends how many you get through of course. I would use 50-70 coils in a year if that was my day-to-day tank, as it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread