Hi, newbie here from the UK - just want to say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markomega25

Mar 4, 2009
Hi all,

At the moment i'm waiting for my new and first e-cig purchase (an Intellicig EVO) to arrive. Ordered it last week from the UK site and it has just been despatched. So hoping to receive it in the next day or two. So I am still on analogues as we speak! Marlboro reds - 20 a day! Cough.

How did I find out about e-cigs/Vapes and this forum? A friend of mine mentioned e-cigs to me a month ago whilst we were at the motorbike show at the excel centre in london, I though nothing more about it until a few weeks ago when I remembered and googled it. I had never even heard of e-cigs before, let alone seen one. So I did a bit of reading and found this forum. Looked at a few sellers on-line and went for Intellicig EVO as it looked reasonably cheap, and it was a UK site.

So just to say hi, and I hope to be joining all you enlightened vapers worldwide very soon.

Great forum this, I have got lots of info from it over the last week, but expect I will have a few questions once I start sucking on my e-cig in ernest.

Looking forward to sharing my experiences too.

Mark
London UK

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
cat go wrong with an evo ... my first purchase was an unbranded make from electronicsmokingshop.co.uk it was ok ... battery life was awfull ... so i bought an evo ... took it out on the pop one night ... woke up in the morning ... the cart was split down the side ..the atomiser was disfigured ...must of took a battering... new cart and it still worked ...it's redundant at the moment as i've bought an eaze magnum ... shockingly expesive waaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread