Newish UK Vaper saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

wackygt

Nov 4, 2018
What is N2? TECC Arc 4 is a rebranded Eleaf product. If you want to save money, try and buy the Eleaf original. You can get the tanks and mods and coils elsewhere with some considerable savings too. The Arc 4 uses Eleaf coils.
I buy a 5 pack for the price you pay for 2. :eek:

Depends how many you get through of course. I would use 50-70 coils in a year if that was my day-to-day tank, as it used to be.

N2 is the Nautilus 2.

Yeah I was using eleaf coils with the Arc4, one would last just under a week and I vape more now than I did then!! May take up your suggestion though! I already have a severe case of shinyitis and am already eyeing up another mod and tank - for research purposes of course!!

Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
N2 is the Nautilus 2.

Yeah I was using eleaf coils with the Arc4, one would last just under a week and I vape more now than I did then!! May take up your suggestion though! I already have a severe case of shinyitis and am already eyeing up another mod and tank - for research purposes of course!!

I don't use Nautilus 2. The original Nautilus was the gold standard in 2015. I used that, but even then felt is was lacking in oomph.

These days I use
1. Pod systems (18mg) currently JustFog Minifit. I get the pods from Fasttech in the 2-pack deal. 8 watts (?) These are my daily take-to-work vape.
2. Standard mod and tank - Evic mini VTC, Eleaf Pico, Aspire NX75. With Joyetech Cubis 0.6ohm. 14-16 watts. (12mg - always homemade) Rebuildable Kayfun 5 as well.
3. 2 x 18650 battery mods with subohm tanks. Original Uwell Crown (@Baditude ), Sometimes Eleaf iJust "S" tank. Other rebuildable tanks as well. 20-30 watts. (6mg)
4. 2 x 18650 mods with RDA - Classic rebuildable drippers.

oh :eek: and I have 2 squonkers.... anything from 3-6mg....

This seems a lot, but I have been vaping a long time really. Not as long as some, but plenty of time and thousands of posts read and replied to.

I hardly spend anything these days. Really.... it's almost free. :thumb:

All my factory/plug and play coils come from Fasttech. There are others, but FT has never let me down, refunded me, gone the extra mile.

My favourite mod(s) are also cheap-ish too. I've never spent more than £40 i.i.r.c. although there are some £100 mods I'd love to own if I didn't spend my money on other hobbies now.

Smoant Battlestar. Wismec Predator.

My Evic mini VTC is coming up to 100,000 puffs.... I hope it makes it!

Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread