News flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I have been a bit antsy waiting my two new flavors I ordered form shawn.

Darjum black... Spot on black without the rancid clove burnt taste nor tasting like candy.. A clove and or black fan get this and enjoy the hell out of it.

Lucky strike. Hmm the choice on this is up for debate and I am almost half tempted to go get a pack of them to test side by side flavor wise.

Lichee. OMG its umm yum.

PuffinStuff

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Washington State
OK I have been a bit antsy waiting my two new flavors I ordered form shawn.

Darjum black... Spot on black without the rancid clove burnt taste nor tasting like candy.. A clove and or black fan get this and enjoy the hell out of it.

Lucky strike. Hmm the choice on this is up for debate and I am almost half tempted to go get a pack of them to test side by side flavor wise.

Lichee. OMG its umm yum.

Hi Dred, I too ordered new flavors from Shawn. THe Lucky Strike and Darjum black. OMG this Darjum is the bomb. I love clove and have tried it from several vendors. This clove is the closest to a clove cig that I have tried. I absolutely LOVE it! Hope Shawn will keep this one!

The Lucky is a nice, mellow tobacco flavor. It could be a bit heavier on the flavor but nice anyway.

My very favorite tobacco flavor is the DK Tab. It is a heavier tobacco flavor that is nice and mellow. LOVE it!

Last edited:
Update on this... DJ Black is a keeper for my pg juice.

Lucky strike is soo hit or miss. In a 510 it is more 555isk and chemical like. In an 801 its spot on and sweet, SO much so I got a pack to flavor test. In a Kr carto its not shabby.

So with being a bit sick I was a tad gun shy on the vaping this past week and smoked a bunch of analog non filters. Now that they are gone I will have snus until I get feeling better and enjoying my juices once again.

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
Speaking of DK-Tab, which is my favorite.
Is the Turkish American Blend the same thing or is it a different taste from the dk-tab before I order it? lol
(I know they make 2 or 3 Turkish flavors because I have accidentally got a different tab from someone else before that I didn't like bleh)

And if not, will you be getting some in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread