Status
Not open for further replies.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com

We are excited to roll out Nhaler's second Scavenger Hunt. This hunt is comprised of information that is located in our Newsletters. You better believe it's gonna’ be a good one!!! We haven’t had a big contest in a while and we are feeling VERY generous!

Here are the rules and directions:

1. I have constructed a mathematical equation that I will be posting in which the blanks will come together and play out like the game hangman.

2. Every day I will post the “Name of a specific newsletter”, the month and year this newsletter was released and directions to locate a specific clue number or combinations of numbers on each newsletter. Each number will go in order with the blanks on the mathematical equation I have posted. These clues will be posted at all different times of each day.

3. You have to find the newsletter and locate the number clue according to my directions. All of the numbers you find or calculate should all be converted to a regular number, not a % or $. Preform each mathematical function shown on the blank equation as you receive new clues. Keep in mind these newsletters are not all in 1 place. Also, you need to pay attention to the dates in the clues...because when we posted earlier Newsletters on ECF we just posted the link on ECF not the name of the newsletter. The address to these links are Constant Contact. All of these news letters can be found on ECF, you just have to look, but they are also found on other social media accounts.

They are all located somewhere on these sites:

ECF
Facebook
Twitter
Google +

4. Each day when I post the new clue, I will re-post the equation blanks filing in the post # for the clues already posted in ( ).

5. DO NOT post the number for each day...write them down for yourself!

6. Throughout the 12 days I will be posting different give away’s depending on participation and growth of our social media accounts...Stay Tuned In!

7. The last number clue will be posted on the 12th day at a specific time that I will announce the day prior.

8. Once the last number clue is posted, The Grand Prize will be given out to the first person who posts the solution of the equation correctly. You do not have to show the whole equation, just the final answer!!! Check your work and make sure you solve the equation correctly in a speedy fashion because the first person to post the correct answer will be the Grand Prize Winner! And trust me, they will win big!

Math function key:

+ Addition
- Subtraction
x Multiplication
/ Division
= Equals

Feel free to chat for the duration of the contest. A lot of the time I will just throw prizes out there…I can’t give them to you if I don’t know you are there! We want you to expand our social media so, as our followers grow, so does your prize pool!!! Also, post different types of “realistic” preliminary prizes you would like to win like, liquid, drip tips, drip shields, rebuildable wicks, adapters etc.

Please keep in mind this contest is a work in progress…in the event that there are any unforeseen glitches, we will figure it out.
If anything, I am fair!
smileys-angel-705071.gif

In the event that you are not aware…NHaler is a “One Stop Shop” for all of your vaping needs! We put out Newsletters that keep you updated on current products, oldies but goodies and gives great coupon codes. If you have not already joined, please do: Join Our Mailing List

Good Luck & Have Fun!

Last edited:

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
You said we need to be familiar with the many ways you communicate (Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc.) but will we require access for this contest? Will I need to create a Twitter, YouTube, or Facebook account to play?

No, they are all on ECF, you just have to look real good... you need to pay attention to the dates in the clues...because when we posted earlier Newsletters on ECF we just posted the link on ECF not the name of the newsletter. The address to these links are Constant Contact. All of these news letters can be found on ECF, you just have to look, but they are also found on other social media accounts.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I don't do Facebook or twitter and am not sure what google + is so not sure if I should sit this one out.

You don't need to do any of those to play. You can find everything you need on ECF. But you should join the emailing list for the newsletters in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread