Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Yeah, but I signed up a while ago and I thought a newsletter would come today since the contest started today. Sounds like some people got newsletters if they got the first number. Not that I can figure it out but thought I'd give it a shot. :blush:

I'm guessing they don't put out a newsletter every few minutes.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Yeah, but I signed up a while ago and I thought a newsletter would come today since the contest started today. Sounds like some people got newsletters if they got the first number. Not that I can figure it out but thought I'd give it a shot. :blush:

I know the first number, and I've yet to receive a Newsletter.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
You are correct Striker911!!! It is a hunt. We would like everyone to join our mailing list so you can receive our information on future products updates and coupon codes! That does not mean that you need to be on the mailing list to participate in this contest. Please read the beginning of the thread for the directions, it explains EVERYTHING! All of the answers are in the Nhaler Sub-Forum. You have to "Hunt" for it...hence the name. I am glad you guys joined the mailing list. Please don't wait for an email from it, I just did a newsletter this week and I only do about 1 every month. You have to search the other threads in the Nhaler Sub-Forum.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Here are some winners!!!

smileys-dancing-113219.gif Congratulations Striker911 & spartanstew!!! smileys-dancing-113219.gif

You both win...The Venus Atomizer Kit

For your skills in participation & customer service! Thank You! smileys-thumbs-737311 (1).gif

Please email your correct name, address, forum name and product to dgliem00@gmail.com (2 zeros behind dgliem)

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread