Not open for further replies.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Just want to thank Nhaler again.

I've had several Emails with them over the last few days trying to decide which Curve to get. Drew and Aisa have been very helpful and didn't even get frustrated with all of my questions and requests.

In the end, I'm getting the Kicked Curve, and I was also able to get their brand new bottom button that I saw Drew talk about in a video, but is not even on the website yet. It will allow for the Kicked Curve to stand up on it's own.

Very excited to get everything up and running.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
It's starting to get cold out here by the mailbox.

It's warmer if you wait inside... ;) (drier, too!!)

Kitty-mailbox-Wating.jpg~original

econofast

Jul 29, 2013
Boston, MA
The USPS has been on an advertising bonanza lately about how great their package delivery is. They always make a big selling point about their "improved tracking". If this is improved, I'd hate to see what the old tracking looked like. Just like the pirate with the steering wheel in his pants, it's driving me nuts!

It tells me a scheduled delivery date of yesterday, and here's the tracking:

September 23, 2013 17:40:00 BALTIMORE, MD 21233 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
September 23, 2013 17:37:00 BALTIMORE, MD 21233 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
September 23, 2013 06:52:00 BALTIMORE, MD 21233 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
September 23, 2013 05:39:00 BALTIMORE, MD 21233 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
September 23, 2013 03:57:00 BALTIMORE, MD 21233 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
September 20, 2013 21:03:00 TRENTON, NJ 08650 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
September 20, 2013 20:14:00 TRENTON, NJ 08650 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
September 20, 2013 09:42:00 07727 Electronic Notification

WHAAT?!?
This is some serious gaslighting!

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Got my stuff yesterday. So far so good. The Aspire is blowing away the products before it ATM. More production and flavor than the Iclears. I cant put it down. The Beretta VV is also a nice change. Taller than the Spinner 1300 but more slim. The two together feel elegant and well built. Both look awesome. No wicks hanging out and sticking to the side of the tank. Just a nice looking silver tube. I found the combo vapes the best at 3.3 loaded volts (3.7 unloaded on the Beretta) with 70 VG. You could probably vape higher V with less VG. Thanks again

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
Mine came in too!! Oh, and it is NICE! Gonna be the only gal at work sitting in the vaping section with an e-pipe.....they're all gonna be so jealous! All it needs is a little bling...maybe a tank charm or two.....and a battery. ;) Need to go look to see which batt it takes and then rummage through mine to see if I have one that'll work. If not, my parade will just be a tad delayed.

Pics coming soon!!! :)

econofast

Jul 29, 2013
Boston, MA
Looks like mine finally escaped Baltimore, so I should be getting it tomorrow. I've got one one of those e-pipes coming too. It takes the 18350 battery, preferably the high-drain type. I've got two brand new ones charged and patiently waiting!

If you don't have any, you can get them from our good friends at NHaler:
http://shop.nhaler.com/Batteries-for-Advanced-Personal-Vaporizers-battmod.htm

Last edited:

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
Looks like mine finally escaped Baltimore, so I should be getting it tomorrow. I've got one one of those e-pipes coming too. It takes the 18350 battery, preferably the high-drain type. I've got two brand new ones charged and patiently waiting!

If you don't have any, you can get them from our good friends at NHaler:
Batteries for Advanced Personal Vaporizers

Thank you, econofast! I found 2! :rickroll:

They're on the charger now.....so it's time to search for some BLING! Well....it'll likely have to wait 'til the weekend as it will seriously take some searching AND crafting. :D

OptimusPrimerib

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
So im sad. My aspire 3ML came in the mail. and it doesnt work. its not my battery cause it fires everything else. its not even the aspire carto cause that fires when its in the other aspire i won from the ecigtv show. Im pretty sure its the base. i think that the carto isnt touching the post. im hoping that if i file down the bottom of the threads on the base so the carto can protrude just a smidge it might work. but i dont have a file. so next time im at the store ill have to check that out. Dang it after using the smaller aspire i was really excited to use this one.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
So im sad. My aspire 3ML came in the mail. and it doesnt work. its not my battery cause it fires everything else. its not even the aspire carto cause that fires when its in the other aspire i won from the ecigtv show. Im pretty sure its the base. i think that the carto isnt touching the post. im hoping that if i file down the bottom of the threads on the base so the carto can protrude just a smidge it might work. but i dont have a file. so next time im at the store ill have to check that out. Dang it after using the smaller aspire i was really excited to use this one.

1:24 in it explains about the center pin on the large Vivi Nova...Just wiggle the center pin out a hair...

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
I, luckily, have not had ANY issues with the Aspire.

Some tanks, like the Smoktech DCT, do not work at all on my VV mod. It just won't make a connection...........BUT, this Aspire Tank works AMAZINGLY well on BOTH my VV Mod and my Curve. I had no doubts about the Curve but I had been worried about it working on my VV. I'm so glad it does!! The Aspire has become my favorite Tank in these few days had it. Just got a buddy to order me some replacement coils for it yesterday and can't wait to get them. Thanks again, Drew, DRD and Nhaler!!!

econofast

Jul 29, 2013
Boston, MA
WOW!
Just got my vapemail, including the Chrome pipe mod, the 510 Aspire, and some Creamsicle juice. Amazing job all around!
I only have iClear 16s and 30s to compare the Aspire to, but it certainly blows them out of the water. Just a perfect draw, not a hint of burning. No gurgling, no leaking. These things are incredible. Someone with a bit more experience will have to compare them to the Novas and Protanks out there, but it impresses the heck out of me. The only down side for me was that the center pin didn't connect with my MVP immediately. A little paperclip fiddling and it was good to go.

The chrome pipe mod is great too. I see my thumb possibly getting tired from pushing the big button on the end, but that's why we have index fingers. The removable voltage regulator is quite handy. I do need to use 2 shorty unsealed 510 extensions in order to use my iClear on it though, since they have the recessed 510 connectors.
This little puppy will probably become my "out and about" vape, when my MVP feels too bulky to carry around.

And the juice. I was a bit concerned that it would be sickly sweet, but it isn't. A nice subtle orange creamsicle flavor that makes a nice fog.

Now I see the win-win of NHaler sponsoring this contest - you've won yourself a customer for years to come.
Thanks again!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
WOW!
Just got my vapemail, including the Chrome pipe mod, the 510 Aspire, and some Creamsicle juice. Amazing job all around!
I only have iClear 16s and 30s to compare the Aspire to, but it certainly blows them out of the water. Just a perfect draw, not a hint of burning. No gurgling, no leaking. These things are incredible. Someone with a bit more experience will have to compare them to the Novas and Protanks out there, but it impresses the heck out of me. The only down side for me was that the center pin didn't connect with my MVP immediately. A little paperclip fiddling and it was good to go.

The chrome pipe mod is great too. I see my thumb possibly getting tired from pushing the big button on the end, but that's why we have index fingers. The removable voltage regulator is quite handy. I do need to use 2 shorty unsealed 510 extensions in order to use my iClear on it though, since they have the recessed 510 connectors.
This little puppy will probably become my "out and about" vape, when my MVP feels too bulky to carry around.

And the juice. I was a bit concerned that it would be sickly sweet, but it isn't. A nice subtle orange creamsicle flavor that makes a nice fog.

Now I see the win-win of NHaler sponsoring this contest - you've won yourself a customer for years to come.
Thanks again!

Thanks so much for partaking and Im glad you like the items. A 510 to Ego adapter should do the trick with the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread