• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NewYears Resolution Already Met!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeakerPlayNet

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
USA
www.SpeakerPlay.net
I bought 3 kits for Xmas presents - two went to best friend (a regular diameter/mega length 510 for out in public and fatter 510 drip type for in home) and another for an X-husband who is having health issues and smokes a lot.

This is the first time I've quit and know no fear that I may return to smoking. I help husband spread the word via an informative website. My goal this year is to hand out info pamphlets as I encounter smokers (info only, I don't sell and never want to) on the street LOL.

I know my smoker friends know smoker friends so this entire thing of buying kits to pass on was my 2010 Pay It Forward decision.

One of my goals is to do a generic downloadable pdf that anyone can print. Obviously I don't work and have a lot of time on my hands LOL.

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Congrats Christine! I agree with all the above posters, you will love not smoking!

Agreed.

I haven't smoked in over 1.5 years now. Recently we were hit with 18 inches of snow in the NY area. I have shoveled more snow in the past week than I can remember. At NO time did I find myself out of breath. At no point did I even stop for a vape break like I would have with analogs. The urge to vape is practically non-existent now. I vape when I want to not because I *need* a smoke like in days of yore.

Congrats, Christine. I hope you'll be posting similarly as time moves on and your lungs recover from smoking the nasties. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread