NextGen Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sptz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Guys, I've never ever tried a genny before but imI'm quite curious. The issue with leaking and tilting etc has always been a turn off for me.

I only use RTAs, only use the Erlkonigin to be more exact, this nextgen one, theoretically ticks all the boxes.

I just have one quick question though, how often do you have to rewick the mesh? And can you dry burn the coil without having to remove the mesh?

Thanks

TheOnyxEgg

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2014
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Depends on the juice I'm using, for (relatively) clear juices I can go ~100ml with periodic dry burns, darker juices and NETs I can usually go ~50ml.

I often dry burn the coil with the mesh still in place, then brush off the wick and coil with an old toothbrush.

I usually end up re-coiling/wicking before I really need to, as I like to try different setups and resistances.

iamthevoice

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
Ottawa, Canada
I'll play the skeptic card.

Pressurized tank like Kayfuns? Why would I want that?

'Leak proof'? As "leak proof" as kayfun Lites during winter? Or actually leak proof like I set up some of my gennies to be?

Edit: Whoa that came out of the negative side. Even if it's not for me (which I don't know yet) - any new take on gennies is a good thing in my books.

I've never had my Kayfuns leak in winter (and it's pretty darn cold lately in Canada) although one of my KFL+ keeps getting a tiny bit of juice around the airflow adjustment screw once in a while (less than a drop for sure!).

I do find that I have to add 1 to 1.5 watts when I'm vaping outside and it's really cold, otherwise, I find the vapor production lessened.

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
I'm sure there are ways of alleviating it to some extent. Thing is them mesh wicks don't really plug up the KFL like cotton does :D

Had the same problem with silica when I used that. May well be user error.

Main issue is that there aren't many (if any) design choices made in the KFL that is compatible with how I like my atties. So I haven't spent time nitpicking past getting what I believe is close to as good a vape as I can get from them. Once I got such a setup going, I almost turned religious from the happiness of not having to dismantle it again... for a couple of days. So... can't be bothered nitpicking the finer arts of KFL building :)

Mackoy 09

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
New Jersey
So, where in the heck do you buy one of these things?
On Facebook?
I hate Facebook.

Redacted

Unfortunately yes. I hate the FB list/waiting game but I guess thats the only way to get this. I check out the vapeware mod page every once in a while hoping to snag one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dutch onsea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
gent/Belgium
Don`t know what this has to do with inverted gennies. For me it looked much like my inax, wich works very well. I only use gennies and I liked this design because of the sturdy center pole and attachment nut, wich are problems with the inax. AFC lookes nice, small chamber,..., for me, ticks all...leakfree remains to be seen
Hope it becomes more easily available

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
Don`t know what this has to do with inverted gennies. For me it looked much like my inax, wich works very well. I only use gennies and I liked this design because of the sturdy center pole and attachment nut, wich are problems with the inax. AFC lookes nice, small chamber,..., for me, ticks all...leakfree remains to be seen
Hope it becomes more easily available

I can't even find their FaceBook page anymore. I really, really hate these unicorn atomizers/mods that are so damn nice but impossible to get. I need a 3D scanner and 5 axis machine.... clone all the things!

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
The one think i've come to realize about the NextGen.

11168128_10152751191337097_5030098879877038954_n.jpg

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
A leakproof genesis would be nice. I still have a bunch of various diameter SS wire and mesh from my AGA genesis days. Watched the vids, didn't quite get the principles behind this thing, if anyone can clear that up before I jump on it I'd appreciate that.

Its a genesis atty but it works like Kayfun type RTA....in that negative pressure is needed to get the atty to wick. This is why it should be totally leak free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread