Nextsmoke is great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommykcleveland

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Cleveland Ohio
I started with Nextsmoke when I got a free starter kit on here. I have not tried all of their juice because I primarily like tabbaco flavors, or vanilla. I have found 2 of my favorite juice flavors which are; Next Red and Vanilla. I like 36 mg nicotine personally and they have that where a lot of places only go to 24 mg. I suggest starting with a couple packs of prefilled cartos to see what you think. The service is outstanding, Alan has taken great care of me over a couple months time. I prefer a bigger battery so I use my ego twist. They have added some tanks which is great and they are expanding. I am on their mailing list and they have killer deals sometimes, at one time it was buy one get one free. The service, shipping and quality are great, Allan will take care of you for sure. I even called him when I first got started and he walked me through filling my first carto. I use the Red as my all day vape and also mix the red and vanilla which is killer. Give them a try and please let them know Tom Kraly mentioned them so I can earn rewards. That is not why I posted this though, I want others to experience the good vapes that come from them. NextSmoke- Electronic Cigarettes and Smoking Alternatives
Let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread