NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm485

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2009
New Jersey
Please post you thoughts.

I just did somewhere else, but I'll post here too...

I read that someone else had the same inquiries I did - the liquid was kinda cloudy and it was SUPER thick. I said "What the hell" and tried it anyway.

The initial taste is AWESOME!! I love Appletinis, and this hit it on the head. However, I also got hit with a horrible aftertaste that I can't get out of my atty...

I'm thinking it may have been a bad batch, but I'm waiting on Drew to find out.

mm485

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2009
New Jersey
I just replied to an email about this actually...This liquid must be shaken...Also the apple flavoring is strong and dosent play well with others...Sorta like strong menthols dont like some other fruits, this Appletini dosent like anything...Give it a try ...
Drew

Should I let it settle overnight and try it again?

FEAR420

Dec 25, 2009
NYC
Just got a pretty big order today & I must say Im totally happy:D! I got a DSE 905 Nomad from Drew,30ML of Sleepy Time L/J,Super Menthol,Chocolate Coffee tobacco,Cafe Macchiato & French Vanilla Coffee all in high voltage. He threw in some freebies,those being the French Vanilla & one extra Choc. Coffee tobacco as well as upgraded my sleepy time to the large bottle from the 6ML size...AND a 5 pack of Flue Cured Tobacco 18MG Cartos!!!! :shock:8-o

So far the Super Menthol is just that...SUPER STRONG!!! I LOVE IT!!
The Choc. Coffee Tobacco is incredible!!!! :shock: SO MUCH FLAVOR!! The vapor production is great too! Ive yet to try any of the other flavors as I just dont have the clean atties to do so. I plan on cleaning out at least 4 that I have so I can try some of the other flavors on clean & fresh atties. Ill be sure to post back tomorrow when I get my XHaler & some more goodies from Drew...hopefully Ill have tried more flavors by then.:)

Arvidx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Ok You win Drew... Everybody here seems to love you once they try so what can I say... Here goes an order. I've been vaping since Nov 1 and have tried a number of juices close to 4 dozen from 4 or 5 vendors now and have had varying levels of happiness. I have found a couple vendors for hardware on here who have won my loyalty and recommendations to many people but am still looking for the equivalent in a juice vendor. Some have had great flavor but not entirely spectacular overall experience, so here goes!! I've been a 510 advocate for sure, my homemade 901 HV mod was kinda dashed to the floor a few days in so i am waiting for parts for that in the mean time and in the interim I must give those KR8's a try. Can't wait to try out your raved about juice.

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Funny you say that I also never liked Menthol cigs...8-o

Well, I really like 555 so out of curiosity I bought a sample of 555 Menthol and loved it. It's now one of my regulars and still lovin it. The menthol doesn't dominate the flavor...I still taste the 555 in it...a very interesting taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread