Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Drew, I have fallen in love with some of your juices, particularly Drewbacco 1 and 555, not to mention your lung juices I've been vaping for months now.However, I'm a little perplexed about the High Voltage designation. I can't vape 24 mg, way too strong for me, so I got your HV line, the problem is, I don't have any HV PVs, nor do I want to. I like 3.7v, both manual and auto batteries. Is there a reason I shouldn't use your HV juices on LV batteries? Or auto batteries? Are there any contra-indications? Should I cut the juices with a bit of distilled water or PG to make them perform better on lower voltages?

And speaking of mods and HV PVs. I'm waiting for somebody to introduce a small mod with variable voltage, say, 3.7-4.5v, maybe 5v, max. I know of one, but it's HUGE, has some technical problems (I hear), and is a bit aesthetically challenged. ;) Any plans? Everybody makes those mucho macho monster mods; how about a nice lady mod? :)

[6v? 7.4v? We're back to smoking, aren't we? I need a vaporizer, not a grill.:p]

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Katya,
The HV line is completely compatible with Low Voltage devices...AS far as smaller 5 Volt devices you should check out my new 5 Volt Box mod , its very smal and really kicks out...Its great with cartomizers as long as you keep them nice and wet...I just put a drip tip on the cartomizer and drip every 20 puffs or so...I also have a 3.7 box that can be used with the icluded IMR batt that kicks pretty well with an LR atty and delivers nicely with a normal 808 cart too...Can I have your grill???
Drew

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hey, Mister, I know you have 3.7 and 5v devices. What I'm looking for is a variable voltage; I want voltages in between 3.7 and 5v. That's my sweet spot.

No, you can't have my grill because I do not own one! :p6 and 7v is macho madness, if you ask me!

And my husband likes his Genesis grill for our BBQs....:D So you can't have that one either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread