Nhaler MF Style KR808

Status
Not open for further replies.

deglobas

Aug 26, 2010
sun valley
Hi everybody,

i am looking into buying a bunch of new kr808 supplies and i have a few questions. first, has anyone done a comprehensive review of nhaler's new "MF Style" kr808? (KR808D-1 New M.F. Style Batteries) is there really a difference between those and the other kr808 batteries that Drew sells? im asking because if they perform the same i will opt to get the longer battery style not available in the MF style. (Kr808D-1 Mega Battery)

and second has anyone tried/reviewed out the new PCC that he is selling? (New Smart PCC Kit) if so do the large cartos fit?

thanks!

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
I'm doing this to give you a bump as much as anything because I don't use 808 stuff. I think those MF batteries are supposed to be the same spec as the Max Fusion. I saw at one thread where a Max Fusion user said they couldn't tell the difference. That smart PCC case is supposed to be pretty cool too.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
I also can't answer you, but I'd recommend contacting Drew directly either through the Nhaler site or via the forums. You have 5 posts now, so you can ask in the Nhaler sun-forum about compatibility issues with the PCC,
As far as the battery comparison, I know nothing -- but if you explore the forum, I'm sure someone has reviewed these.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread