KR808D-1 Style Smart PCC Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The N100 KR808 Mini Smart Personal Charger Case (PCC) is the newest, most advanced PCC design on the market. Features a removable rechargeable battery and a threaded e-cig battery connector that fits most N100 KR808 Style batteries (Auto 78mm, Manual 78mm, and Shorty 65mm). Also features a dual mode LCD display, showing both the PCC and the e-cig battery charge levels. The Mini PCC will charge your KR808D-1 MF Style batteries all day.

Kit includes:
■One (1) N100 KR808 Smart PCC with rechargeable battery and charging cord
■One (1) N100 KR808 Manual Battery
■One (1) N100 KR808 Auto Battery
■Five (5) N100 KR808 Cartomizers
N100 Smart PCC Kit - KR808

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Drew will you be selling the batts separately so that one could purchase another one and carry an assembled one and a charging one at the same time?

Also can a jumbo carto assembled with the batt fit in the non charging portion of the pcc.

Hey!!!
Yes I will be selling the batts but have to wait until after the Chinese Holiday to receive them. No the jumbos do not fit in the PCC asembled...Thanks
Drew

tj1100cl

Oct 11, 2010
Atlanta
KR808D-1 Style Smart PCC Kit

The KR808D-1 Style Smart PCC Kit can toggle between the power given to your battery and the power stored in you PCC. This PCC does not work with other KR808D-1 batteries. Limited quantities available. May be similar to other KR808D-1 kits you've seen from other suppliers..

This kit includes:
  • Three (3) cartomizers 16mg Tobacco
  • One (1) battery
  • One (1) PCC
  • One (1) USB Charging cable

Nhaler.com | KR808D-1 Style Smart PCC Kit
_MG_6733.jpg

_MG_6735.jpg

hi drew,

i'm checking out this PCC at nhaler now. i'm having a hard time determing exactly what the PCC can hold. is there room for just two batts, one charging and one spare? can you keep any cartos in there too?

also, it specifies i can't charge any of my existing 808s in this case. does this mean, to use this PCC you have to use the batteries that are made only for it? it's really confusing. why use the same number if it's not the same battery?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi,
The PCC can hold one assembled (with included cartomizer attached) and one charging battery. The reason it only works with these batteries is because it is a different length than the other KR808 Batteries I have sold in the past. The Model number is the connection type that has been adopted to indentify this type of connection, by the industry.
Some companies brand their products without identifying the actual model number. We like to try and identify ours with the most common connections.
Thanks for your interest...
Drew

tj1100cl

Oct 11, 2010
Atlanta
Hi,
The PCC can hold one assembled (with included cartomizer attached) and one charging battery. The reason it only works with these batteries is because it is a different length than the other KR808 Batteries I have sold in the past. The Model number is the connection type that has been adopted to indentify this type of connection, by the industry.
Some companies brand their products without identifying the actual model number. We like to try and identify ours with the most common connections.
Drew

ok, so it is the physical size that creates the limitation on what batts are used with the PCC, not the connective hardware. that is really good to know.

THANX for the prompt reply Drew!

hey Drew, one more thing...as far as you know, is there any R&D into a PCC that holds as much equipment as the PCCs for the Smoore M models?

the 808 is a great product line, and as competing distributors continue to make improvements, it's a win for everyone. i'd like to see a cig case -sized PCC that holds two batts and 4 cartos, or two batts, 2 cartos, and a 2ml bottle of juice. the PCC must include and store its own charging cord, and should ideally have a meter of its own % of charge. (incidentally, i no longer find assembled ecig storage a critical feature, as with auto batts storage should be dissassembled to avoid drip thru dramage)

what do you think?
Tj

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi,
In fact I will have a new PCC that I will have in the next 20 days or so that will do all you mentioned and then some...It will NOT be fashioned after a cigarette cas tough...That is a great point that is often overlooked with the KR808 Autos....I remember that was my first incedent with a KR808 that I had left assembled in my pants pocket (pants off hanging up) and started smelling 555, and thought I had stained my nostrils with it...When I woke up and threw my pants on I realized that the cartomizer was partially melted and my battery was fried!!!
Drew

tj1100cl

Oct 11, 2010
Atlanta
Hi,
In fact I will have a new PCC that I will have in the next 20 days or so that will do all you mentioned and then some...It will NOT be fashioned after a cigarette cas tough...That is a great point that is often overlooked with the KR808 Autos....I remember that was my first incedent with a KR808 that I had left assembled in my pants pocket (pants off hanging up) and started smelling 555, and thought I had stained my nostrils with it...When I woke up and threw my pants on I realized that the cartomizer was partially melted and my battery was fried!!!
Drew

haha! awesome story. i too am paranoid when i smell the juice. i love auto batts. cigarettes never had an on/off switch! it's unnatural! lol

i'll keep an eye out for your future PCC. and i definitely put my two cents as saying that a detachable pass-thru design (like the ego-pt) for KR808 is a great idea as well, so i'll look to see if something like that shows up at nhaler as well.

thank you for your dedication to improving the product line and making vaping that much more enjoyable for us all.
have a good weekend!
Tj

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
Hi,
Drew

I am glad nhaler easily lists the battery type for comparison purposes. I do agree that it may be helpful to label these new improved automatic sensors batteries and improved kr808 cartomizers. I have been using kr808's for some time, along with boge 2.0 cartomizers for 510's, and had no idea the jumbo ones you had were different in anyway but size from the standard size cartomizers. I still have to collect the rest of the 70 twisted drip tip colors anyway so I will be grabbing some of these next time for sure. By the way the nhaler twisted drip tip is a must have for these freakish cold spells...the aluminum ones are freezing this time of year...that material used for the twisted however stay nice and warm in my pocket.

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
Just got the order in for the batts last night. Thanks
Drew

Are they up on the site yet? Link?

So these batts are the same tech as the Bloog batts? The Bloog have the excellently quick auto switch that makes them superior to other 808 batteries, and if these are the same tech I'm very interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread