Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Doug,
Sorry about that but we sorta got pushed into the 24Mg high flavored liquids, and we prefer to remain cautious...We still sell the higher Mg nic for Do it yourself use that you can easily use this juice calculator and crank up the strength if you prefer to.
eJuice Recipe Calculator
Thanks
Drew

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
hi Drew

I just looked and i have a couple of questions....whats your secret ingred....i would like to know before i order tons....

Elecampane Root and Flower
Mulletein leaf
Osha Root
Yerba Mansa(whole Plant)
Yerba Santa Leaf
Dandelion Leaf
Licorice root
Lobieala Root
A water Extraction Tincher of Cordyceps
Reishi Mushroom Alcohol Extraction
In a base of pure grain alcohol, distilled water and vegetable glycerine.

The above ingredients have been mixed with Eliquid flavors and are 24mg alkaloid strength

WHAT IS THAT STUFF

I bought alot of juice and have never seen these ingredi......can you please explain what kind of brew this is....
"
Do not store with the dropper cap in the bottle"
how come... never heard that before i have addictions that has a dropper in it... is that dangerous...

PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Kinda funny huh???

hazard410

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2010
Farmington, New Mexico
I have a question Drew! Your Signature Tobacco flavor doubler, do you make this or is this a flavor you buy elswhere. I am not trying to get at your source but is there any chance you would be willing to sell this flavor in bulk amounts? Like maybe 4 or 8 ounces. I absolutely love this tobacco flavor and it has become by far my favorite but I have been making my own liquids for a while now. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread