The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

NHaler New Flavors, 48mg, 60mg and New Product Updates

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mm485

mm485 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Drew! I've been so ridiculously busy, but I just wanted to drop by and say:

1. Happy New Year!
    2. I haven't fallen off the wagon - just off the planet for a while :)
    3. You'll be getting an order for juice, parts, and other goodies really soon.

I haven't forgotten about you, and I haven't ordered anything since the last time (BEFORE THANKSGIVING!! AHHHH!!!). This one will be a doozy, AND you've come up with more stuff since I've last come up for air. Man, my bank account's going to be hurtin'...

2. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Nice to see you ...Hope all is well with you and yours and Happy New Year to you!!!!

3. Ken Mcp

Ken Mcp Moved On

Jan 9, 2010
    colorado
    Hi Drew - I read great stuff about you and your Juices! I put a order in last night - #6896. Can't wait to try all of em !!! Hope to be good friends!

Ken

4. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    The 510s are in with Elite kits and My new liquid will be up in the next couple of days as well...More to come...Stay Tuned...Thanks
    Drew

5. mm485

Aug 17, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just placed another order - got a friend of mine interested in vaping (quitting analogs) so I ordered him a 510 starter kit. Hope he likes it! Hey Drew, when am I going to see you in one of our stores??? Can't wait to see what you can do on a guitar :)

6. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    510 amd KR8 Mega batteries are In STOCK now for those that were waiting....Thanks
    Drew

7. nico33

nico33 Full Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Cape Coral, FL
    Hey Drew I am a new customer and placed an order yesterday. I want to be prepared to use your products right away so please clear up some of my concerns. I ordered two kinds of lung juice and a few kinds of nhale and I need to dilute the nic down to about 8mg. I have a new bott of Wilton's Glycerine which has worked ok with my existing 16mg Kick Vanilla but alot of the flavor is gone. What's the best way you can advise me to get down to about 8mg on both the lung and nhale juices?

Also, what is the latest on avoiding Vanillin as an ingredrient and do any of your vanilla flavors contain it?

Finally, I saw you had interest in reishi a while back and wonder if there's any chance you'll have that included in your line at some point. Thanks!

8. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Im not sure how the flavor will hold up on the 24Mg cutting it down to 8mg... Reishi is in my Lung Juices allready (also Cordyceps)...Thanks
    Drew

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Where is Nico33??? Was hoping to hear back from you !!!!
    Drew

10. AmyB66

AmyB66 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    In A Padded Cell
    Hi Drew. CrashtestJeep recommended I try your lung juice. I've been watching for you to have the sample packs in stock. Any idea when?
    I would just order a few small samples but really want to try the pear since everyone seems to rave about it.

11. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    I am also waiting for the Pear Lung to be back in stock....hopefully soon!

12. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    It will be up today guys with Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke, Virginia Tobacco, Flue Cured(new), and Blueberry Crumble!!! Live it up!!!
    Drew

13. mm485

Aug 17, 2009
    New Jersey
    I just saw that! Ordered a whole ton of Pear Lung, with the other flavors I've gotten recently I'll be good for a long bit:p

14. landlocked

landlocked Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2010
    Ok, USA
    I've been hearing a lot of good things about NHaler.... me thinks I've just GOT to try some liquid.... hmmmm... what to order.

15. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    landlocked-Drew always says that taste is subjective. What I tell people is to look at the name of the flavor and decide if you would like it in any other form. For example, if you like coffee-get the coffee flavors.

I'm a strange one. I like strawberry as fruit but not as jelly, jam or candy. I don't like cherries as a fruit but I do like it in candy. Strange huh?!?

I don't know if this helped but please if you see one that you are interested in ask us what we think of it.

Happy vaping!

16. landlocked

Feb 10, 2010
    Ok, USA
    Thanks Alpha.... I'm more of a fruity flavor person myself.... I'm just swimming around their site now....

17. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    If you like cherry definately get the Black Cherry, it's alot like cherry candy and soooo yummy!

18. landlocked

Feb 10, 2010
    Ok, USA
    Hmmm, thanks... I may have to give that one a try I really like fruity flavors, and RY4... I have only tried it from 1 vendor... do you happen to know if most taste similar to one another?

19. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    I have about 20 flavors from Drew and they all taste like or close to what they are supposed to, I didn't care for the RY4-I found it to be kinda bitter but that is just me. There are others who just love it!

The Grape Ape is very good as far as a fruity flavor goes. Pineapple is another good choice. I know it's not fruity but Butterscotch and Vanilla Custard are good too. I also like to add Cream Soda to some of the fruit flavors.

20. landlocked

Feb 10, 2010
    Ok, USA
    I have only been vaping for about a month, and have only dealt with one dealer... so would the NHaler liquid work with cartomizers?... I only have manual and auto batteries from V4L.... so I really don't have any experience with anything else.

Thanks for the suggestions... that's what I love about this forum... you can always find an answer to your questions...

Oh, and I love the doggie... This is one of mine..

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.