Status
Not open for further replies.

zakk

Nov 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
The fact that my package was ordered and shipped the wednesday before thanksgiving and happened to arrive saturday morning definitely impressed me. I was not impressed with the mailer it was put in, but everything made it safe and maybe more protection was not necessary considering my Ego starter kit came packed in the awesome carrying case that I have grown to love. This isn't a review of the Joye ego, we all know it kicks some serious ...; so I'll move on to the three juices I ordered.

All three of my 30 ml bottles came packed in a cool little drawstring bag with the nhaler logo printed on it. I find that a nice add on :)

Inhale/Exhale Ry4 24mg
High Voltage Triple Five 12mg
Inhale/Exhale Mint Black Tea 24mg

Well labeled, but I will complain that none of the bottles came with child proof caps which is not a problem for me since I don't have any children, but I could find that this could be problematic for those with small children.

Ry4:
The flavor of Ry4 is very caramel like with tobacco like undertones, very tasty vapor.
The throat hit is pretty good but a subtle enough, much like a normal cigarette. Vapor production is good, but not the best I've had. Despite the vapor production, the taste assures me that I will definitely be purchasing this flavor again.

Triple Five:
The flavor is very tobacco-like with a nutty finish as you exhale. I definitely will have to say that is tastes pretty similar to the actual cigarette minus the bonfire. I like it, but I have to be feeling it to really want it. The flavor is good though.
The throat hit is surprisingly strong for a 12mg juice but not over bearing like a lot of other flavors. The vapor production is awesome. The clouds of vapor I get from this stuff lingers forever. I will probably buy this flavor again, but I don't like it as much as other juices I've tried.

Mint Black Tea:
The flavor is just like mint black tea. It is phenomenal. If you like mint black tea, then this juice is for you. The throat hit is very strong, almost overbearing, but the flavor makes it more than tolerable. The vapor I get is awesome, very thick and flavorful; and it lingers for a while. I will definitely be buying this juice religiously.

To sum it up, Nhaler is an awesome one stop shop. I am definitely going to be a frequent customer.

Thanks for reading and vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread