VaporBomb E-liquid Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
This week I recieved my first order from vaporbomb. There are mostly good things to say, but one negative, which I'm looking to find an answer to.

While taste is subjective, I'm going to give my opinions on the flavors anyway. Some flavors I use frequently that you may as well for comparison purposes.
Cinnamon roll or cinnamon anything
geoff's blend,
watermelon mainly, or any fruit flavors
mint chocolate chip
cinnamon danish banana
I dislike any tobacco flavors

Shipping: Package was ordered before 2:00pm, so it shipped the same day. Awesome! It got to me rather quickly. It was packed very securely in bubble wrap.

Website: Very well organized. Easy to use. I didn't have to sign in to place the order

Freebees- I recieved a free bottle of irish creme and some sort of thing for atties. Not sure what it is, but thank you! If anyone would like the thing they sent me for atties, PM me your addy. While freebees are not a big deal to me, they are for some people, so I figured I'd mention it.

*Back of business card is very similar to V4L. Only difference really is they use a sentence about the vapor being similar to fog machines. These cards are always helpful for confused strangers.

Flavors: *All at 24mg 80% PG 20% VG. I use kr8 brand new premium blanks with an XL v4l battery.
Cinnabomb- This is an excellent flavor. I've got a weak spot for anything cinnamon. I loved this one. Tastes very similar to redhots or atomic fireballs. Throat hit & vapor production is fabulous. *****
Tiramisu- I've never actually had tiramisu, but the picture looked delicious. Very good flavor. Not an everyday vape, but certainly nice for days I need something different. Good vapor production, but no throat hit****
Cinnamon Danish Swirl- This one I was looking forward to, but it is very weak when it comes to flavor. I can hardly taste it. The flavor is very subtle. No throat hit whatsoever. **
Snickerdoodle- Better than the danish swirl, but flavor is also lacking. Also no throat hit. *
White Chocolate- I was super excited about this flavor..I haven't really seen it at any of the websites I frequent. Flavor is spot on!!! I Love it. Vapor production is good, but the the throat hit is still not there. ****
Chocolate Mint- Reminds me of an andys mint. Excellent flavor and vapor production. Unfortunately no throat hit.****

All in all I am satisfied, I will deff order again. I like their selection, but I need to find out if there is a way I can increase throat hit. It is one of the most important factors for me when deciding to buy liquid.

Thanks for reading!

HawtAngel

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Canada
Thanks for the review Kimmy. They will increase the throat hit if you request it. You can also tell them to boost flavors. I would let the juices sit for awhile I find like my juices I make they make them fresh so they get better with age and increase in flavor. I have alot of there flavors now I am very impressed with the customer service and great juices.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
I always order 100% VG or 80vg/20pg and get nice TH, would you like a sample of one to compare?

Aw, don't worry about it I'm going to order soon, but I truely appreciate the offer! Thank you :) I'll try ordering 80VG next time...but I was always under the impression VG decreases flavor. I'm going to give it another shot, and I'll be sure to order some that way for comparison purposes.

$hua

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow, GA
I got my first order from Vaporbomb just yesterday... im going to vape each one a bit more before i write up my own review... but heres what i ordered

Cinnabomb
Peanut Butter
Blue Berry
Sour Apple

Freebie: Irish Cream

Cinnabomb is fan effing tastic.. it taste like big red,, and the longer the draw/inhale i take.. the more the flavor increases... negative: tough to get taste/smell out of atty

Peanut Butter is weird.. it taste good.. but its creeping me out for some reason. its like my brain is telling me.. this just aint right...

all in all.. the juices are pretty darn good... ill point out.. i too ordered 80VG/20PG and im using an LR 1.5ohm atty on an eGo ... vapor production is stellar... and at 5v on PT.. blows my lung out...

Im gonna order some cinnamon stuff from my fav supplier for comparisons.. but i could deff see me ordering more of this cinnabomb....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread