Status
Not open for further replies.

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
Hi all! I am looking to get some nic juice (unflavored) either 60 or 100mg/ml. .I know that there are differences between nic juices from different vendors. .I am primarily concerned with getting some that tastes peppery. .I would like to find a high quality liquid that does not have a strong smell and has a clean taste. I am also not looking to break the bank.

I know how very helpful everyone is on this forum and would just like everyone to chime in and let me know what you use and why you like it. I would also like to know if you have had any that you didn't care for and why?

I would like to get as many responses as possible! So post away!!!! :)

Thank you all in advance for your responses..

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I'd say Xtreme vaping is the standard to start comparing all others. Amazingly clear and tasteless, but packs exactly the TH/mg I think is correct.

I've used nameless stuff that smells a bit fishy and kinda tastes like pennies that was really cheap. I've used good stuff at various prices that has a slight pink-to-tan hue over time that tasted fine. I always compare them all to the Xtreme stuff.

purelyscientific

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
NewYork
Wizard labs has the cheapest prices I've found. Its clear and odorless from what I can tell. I don't go sniffing it, I wear a mask while mixing it.
Wizardlabs hooks me up with a couple pipettes and a vial of ethyl maltol solution every time I order. He even gave me a graduated cylinder and a flask as a birthday present a week ago. lol
He also replies quickly to my emails. Thats what I call outstanding coustomer service.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Just for info, have you used the nic from Wizardlabs? Doing research about DIY. Thanks.

Nope, not yet. The first time I went to order from there, there was no stock, but they had just put the site up live and didn't have much starting stock. The second time I went there to order, there was no stock in the concentration I use. I imagine there will be a point where their stock and my $ will meet, but it hasn't happened yet. Their CS seems to be real good from the feedback I've seen, so it is just a stock issue for me.

Gatillero1980

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2012
Cali, Colombia
Thanks for all the input. I have not purchased yet. Still gathering info. However, Wizard Labs is looking like the overwhelming favorite in this small sample size.

Anyone else want to offer an opinion? Please?

I'm vaping some WL 30PG/70VG @ 18mg unflavored and is pretty good, i know very little about DIY, in fact i'm expecting a lot of flavoring from them (they are actually made by TFA/TPA) and from Capella's. The WL flavoring is at least 50% cheaper than the ones @ Capella.

The first time i ordered two 120ml bottles of the aforementioned juice they sent me some Ethyl Maltol dissolved (they call it, Cotton Candy 8ml flavoring) and some pipettes (one 1ml and one 3ml). They always send some goodies i'm not expecting which is great (free stuff ftw!)

Disclaimer: i have not used any vendor other than Wizard Labs as I just started DIYing.

Last edited:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The only place I have ordered my unflavored nic juice from is MyFreedomSmokes. I wait for their 30% off sale and stock up on it. I was a bit concerned when I received my first order. All the warnings on the bottles kinda freaked my out. called them up and Chris was very helpful. He explained the he prefers overkill on the warnings so folks are aware that the really high nic can be dangerous if not handled properly. I appreciated that. I also like the fact that they are just a phone call away if I need help. The juice comes in amber glass bottles. It is crystal clear and is tasteless.

The last time I bought a 500ml @48mg for $27.27 + shipping. Makes for very inexpensive vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread