Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Did any one else order flavors from the River over the Black Friday sale? Have you seen your orders processed yet.

I ordered last Saturday and still have not seen any movement. I was getting low on a few of our favorites (Strawberry Ripe!) but was waiting for the sale. I'm going to be out by next Saturday but I thought two weeks would be plenty of time, even with the sale volume. I received an E-mail a few days ago saying they were behind but it has been 9 days now :(

Any one else get their order? Should I be E-mailing the company or am I being to antsy?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My nic arrived in 2 days, but I think I live really near the company. If your order is shipped ground (if it has nic in it) it may be slower for you, but if there were no alert even, I would be tempted to email them to find out what is going on.

Good luck, they do have good customer service, so ought to be able to help you out.

Anna

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Did any one else order flavors from the River over the Black Friday sale? Have you seen your orders processed yet.

I ordered last Saturday and still have not seen any movement. I was getting low on a few of our favorites (Strawberry Ripe!) but was waiting for the sale. I'm going to be out by next Saturday but I thought two weeks would be plenty of time, even with the sale volume. I received an E-mail a few days ago saying they were behind but it has been 9 days now :(

Any one else get their order? Should I be E-mailing the company or am I being to antsy?
Yes, I got mine very quickly because I ordered just after they announced the sale on their website. I happened to be looking for something when it came on, so I didn't wait for a newsletter, which, by the way, came about 10 mins after I ordered. I know this doesn't help you out, but I have also had good service/products from them. And this was a great sale so I am sure they are swamped. I have also heard that usps is having problems with keeping their tracking working correctly. I did receive another package and received no tracking info at all from usps.

Glad you sent an email......I hate waiting too.

:)

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
The in store pick up looks like Simi Valley. You scared me for a second thinking I could have driven 15 min to get all my supplies lol
Sorry about that; I should have looked that up myself.:blush: Though I have lived in Idaho for more than twenty years; I grew up in La Mesa. The fact that NN started out in La Jolla has always stuck in my mind. I spent my summers swimming the shores and learned to scuba dive in the cove.:D

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I received my nicotine and flavors and have successfully made a new juice that I am loving. Good luck with your order and let me just say their customer service is very responsive and after placing many orders with them I’ve yet to have any delays or problems. This is not their usual M.O.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
I received my nicotine and flavors and have successfully made a new juice that I am loving. Good luck with your order and let me just say their customer service is very responsive and after placing many orders with them I’ve yet to have any delays or problems. This is not their usual M.O.

Agreed! I have placed 5 or more orders from them, and this is the only one that has been delayed. I understand, and I have juice to get me by, just bored!

I like nicriver so much, I ordered their house blends, and can’t wait to try all 9!

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Got my order today, was shipped yesterday evening, lol!

I want to give props to Frankie from nicriver. I noticed that when I placed my order, I ordered my base VG, when I normally order 50/50. I made this mistake in a rush to get my order in during cyber Monday.

I emailed them, and Frankie put a note with my order to change the base, and VOILA! I cracked open the box today, and my 50/50 mix was in the box.

Gonna mix up the nic river flavors tonight and try a few!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread