Nic shots in 3mg or 6mg juices ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
But to a new vaper it's not that simple and mg does matter. If someone smoked strong cigarettes and moved to vaping they would need high mg, your theory holds true they can get there fix with even 3mg if they spend all day chain vaping but people work and have other things to do and might be relying on short periods of time to have a vape. vaping only 3 or 6mg in that sort of situation would just lead to someone going back to cigarettes.

I don't disagree. I wasn't suggesting you can vape 3mg all day - no, not at all.
I was trying to say the difference between 10.5mg and 12mg is nothing to worry about.

I would estimate that 12mg (or 10.5mg) in a modern device is as good (if not better) than 18mg in something from 2012.

Clearly, 3mg or 6mg isn't sensible for the OP. 12mg should do it at 14 watts or something. He ought to be able to get that (12mg) buying new bottles of 18mg and if the truth is it comes out at 10.5mg then, yes... puff a little more.

The Vaped Crusader

Jul 7, 2018
As I have mentioned before, always buy boosted flavors from the start. If I buy a 50/50 and the flavor is boosted I know I can add a bit of VG to it for my preference direct to my tank as I used multiple systems, one of which can't take high VG. I also keep some universal flavors concentrates like vanilla or cream to add to a flavor incase it does get water down with extra nic or VG. I will be honest and say that some flavors taste fine if they are a bit muted.

I would test this out by adding the nic directly to your tank and not the bottle

Shakur92

Aug 13, 2018
Paris, France
Most people who start vaping tend to start with high mg for their nic fix but then move towards DL vaping. Not saying you will move to DL but there is a reasonable chance. When you DL vape lower mg is needed for your fix so i would just save them as you could be needing them sooner than you think.

Hey.
Actually that’s what i thought, i know there’s a high % that i end up doing DL.
I saw that It requires lower nic strength and i just bought an Uwell Whirl 22 that can do both MTL and restrictive Lung hit so i might be able to use them after all or at least give it a try.
Peace.

Shakur92

Aug 13, 2018
Paris, France
As I have mentioned before, always buy boosted flavors from the start. If I buy a 50/50 and the flavor is boosted I know I can add a bit of VG to it for my preference direct to my tank as I used multiple systems, one of which can't take high VG. I also keep some universal flavors concentrates like vanilla or cream to add to a flavor incase it does get water down with extra nic or VG. I will be honest and say that some flavors taste fine if they are a bit muted.

I would test this out by adding the nic directly to your tank and not the bottle

Hi,

I’m still pretty new to vaping so i might not gonna get into diy and everything for now i just wanna keep it real simple to start but i will definitely keep that in mind.

The Vaped Crusader

Jul 7, 2018
Hi,

I’m still pretty new to vaping so i might not gonna get into diy and everything for now i just wanna keep it real simple to start but i will definitely keep that in mind.

I did DIY 2 weeks after vaping. You should not be afraid of diving into it. Just save a bit of money, get around $30 in your bank account and dive in like a blind man parachuting.

Only skill you need is basic arithmetic. You should truly be doing DIY juice before you hop onto RBAs as the juice drain from higher end systems is real and obvious on your wallet.

Your progression should truly be:
  1. Pods or eGo pens
  2. Flavor mixing and juice knowledge
  3. DIY e-juice
  4. :censored:!!!!!
  5. Rebuildables
  6. Acquiring a collection of mods (minimum of 3)
  7. Running in Los Angeles .... naked professing you're a vape god.
Just remember that it doesn't matter what you do as long as you have the end result of being in LA like a madman in your birthday suit chucking clouds. We are vapists, our ruler is the VGOD and he is all providing and all cloud chucking. That is the end result of vaping . . . it is madness! ;)

Go forth my cloud chucking friend and honor the VGOD!

. . . this insane rambling has been brought to you by The Vaped Crusader

Shakur92

Aug 13, 2018
Paris, France
I did DIY 2 weeks after vaping. You should not be afraid of diving into it. Just save a bit of money, get around $30 in your bank account and dive in like a blind man parachuting.

Only skill you need is basic arithmetic. You should truly be doing DIY juice before you hop onto RBAs as the juice drain from higher end systems is real and obvious on your wallet.

1. Pods or eGo pens
  3. DIY e-juice
  5. Rebuildables
Just remember that it doesn't matter what you do as long as you have the end result of being in LA like a madman in your birthday suit chucking clouds. We are vapists, our ruler is the VGOD and he is all providing and all cloud chucking. That is the end result of vaping . . . it is madness! ;)

I might have to save a little more than 30 bucks to go running in L.A .... naked as i live in Paris, France.
But that seems like a good plan.
I’ll start watching some vids on YT about diy and maybe i’ll dive into it quicker than i think.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

1. Pods or eGo pens
  3. DIY e-juice
  5. Rebuildables

Just one question..........everyone is different so giving them something you would do isn't correct. There have been many people starting with JUUL and loving it. For now, all he has to do is what he is seeking answers for and buy another bottle of the juices @ 18% and get a empty bottle that can hold 20 ml or more and combine the two together.....that is it and he needs to shake that bottle to combine the two and wait at least 24 hrs so they can blend together. Nothing difficult about that.

:)

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
I might have to save a little more than 30 bucks to go running in L.A .... naked as i live in Paris, France.
I’ll start watching some vids on YT about diy and maybe i’ll dive into it quicker than i think.
For a moment there i thought you were about to say "I'll start watching some vids on YT of people running .... naked in L.A" lol

Shakur92

Aug 13, 2018
Paris, France
For a moment there i thought you were about to say "I'll start watching some vids on YT of people running .... naked in L.A" lol

Haha i hope that doesn’t exist lol.
And if it does, let’s say i’m not into watching people running .... naked in any places, unless it’s a woman running .... naked in my appartement then it’s different lol.

Shakur92

Aug 13, 2018
Paris, France
Just one question..........everyone is different so giving them something you would do isn't correct. There have been many people starting with JUUL and loving it. For now, all he has to do is what he is seeking answers for and buy another bottle of the juices @ 18% and get a empty bottle that can hold 20 ml or more and combine the two together.....that is it and he needs to shake that bottle to combine the two and wait at least 24 hrs so they can blend together. Nothing difficult about that.

:)

That’s exactly what i need and will be doing for now.✌

The Vaped Crusader

Jul 7, 2018

HAHAHA!
That comment right there just made my awful day 10 times better! I thank you for that nugget of humor. :D

I am not sure about the DIY market in France but if it exist and is practical then go for it. Like I said, if you start upping the power of your mods you will regret not making your juices as rebuildables allow you to swap flavors so easily and get the most out of them. I was hoarding pre bought liquids when I upped my first mod to a higher watt and always hated the drain on my wallet.

There is also the very big issues that a lot of flavors I enjoyed at 28 watts tasted like filth at 60 and up. Some flavors just do not taste pleasant at a higher power or run the risk of tasting bland or ashy. This ruined some caramels, tobacco and soda flavors i heavily enjoyed at lower watts.

A good mod is one thing but what truly makes it is a good flavor. Mods are like a pirate and his ship, they are the vessel for the hunt and what you should be hunting is a flavor you would kill for.

2a5ce9e4b80f82a72dbd6c6d036c3036--ahoy-matey-anti-smoking.jpg

!!Arrrgh!!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
i live in Paris, France.
Welcome and glad you joined.
It's always a good idea to check out others input yourself. Here are sample results using 100mg to your problem:
Nicotine Base Strength
100mg/ml =10%
Existing Nicotine Strength
3mg/ml =0.3%
Target Nicotine Level
12mg/ml
Amount of Zero Nicotine E-Liquid
10ml
Calculate Reset
Results
Amounts E-Liquid (Nicotine Shot)
Nicotine to Add 1.02 ml
10ml Nicotine Bottles 0.1
Total E-Liquid Made 11.02 ml <----------------------------------------------------------------Would need a larger bottle.
re:Nicotine Shot Calculator / Shortfill Calculator - Vaping Hardware
Above shows about a 10% reduction of flavor, might not be noticeable depending on the flavor.
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread