6mg nicotine making me cough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doge

Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
wow
This is really weird.

I can vape 12mg all day long, has a nice throat hit and it doesn't tickle my throat at all.

Wanted to step down nicotine and ordered some 6mg juice from MBV (80VG/20PG) and bought some from a local shop(50/50).

All of the 6mg juice seems to have a little throat tickle and makes me feel like coughing on the exhale.

Anyone else experience this?

KMully

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2013
Carmel, Indiana USA
This is really weird.

I can vape 12mg all day long, has a nice throat hit and it doesn't tickle my throat at all.

Wanted to step down nicotine and ordered some 6mg juice from MBV (80VG/20PG) and bought some from a local shop(50/50).

All of the 6mg juice seems to have a little throat tickle and makes me feel like coughing on the exhale.

Anyone else experience this?

Could it be the higher VG? I ordered 6mgs juice 100% VG (Totally organic) from Velvet Cloud Vapors, and had the worst dry "hit" from it. I ordered several flavors all with the same mixture, and now Im concerned with trying them! it seems strange that going down in nic would cause a tickle or a cough?! The reason I tried the higher VG was because I thought I was sensitive to the PG...Ive since learned that the my safest bet is 50/50...good luck!

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I haven't had many issues with the high VG in the kayfun, but im thinking its something in this banana cream and coconut flavor that is irritating my throat for some reason.

I have 80%VG hawk sauce 12mg that i can vape all day with no irritation.

Yup, it has more to do with the flavor itself than the reduced nicotine or pg/vg. You would have to do a direct comparison of the same flavor in both 6mg and 12mg strengths to really feel the difference. There is most probably a specific flavoring in the Banana Cream & Coconut that is not agreeing with you. I suggest getting a bottle of 6mg Hawk Sauce at 80vg/20pg and doing an apples to apples comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread