Nice to meet you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IOWN

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
BC
Just wanted my first post to be a thread, lol. It's been two weeks and analog free since my first vape. I've spent the last two weeks reading through many many threads. I have an ego and my gf has a reg 510. Both working fine, as I am a handy guy. I've had lots of help from these forums and would like to thank everyone here for their time and effort!! I'm waiting for my first order of DIY flavors and getting my nic juice from Xtremevaping. Being from Canada I may have to wait for our crappy customs to clear it though. I'll be sticking around the International Canada forum section as it has helpful supplier info. Love the tips and tricks!! I had to mod my ego cone to accept a generic Lanyard and it's solid and simple (drill two holes, insert small key ring. I know the cone is ruined, lol). Currently using the blue foam dart mod for my filler material, up here it's "Aqua Clear" brand filter, I guess or maybe it's the wrong stuff. Oh well it works great. Had an ego battery shut off after three hours, can't figure out why? I started chain dripping that day, maybe thats it? I was using carts until then. Charges fine and I am getting 8+ hours out of it now. I'm back to using carts and have an XL cylinder style 2-mill atty on order. Just about out of juice but I've added some artificial vanilla extract to some flavorless I got with my first order and it seems to do the trick. It does have sugar as the 3rd ingredient right after proplene glycol. Hope the sugar doesn't plug up my atty too bad. I'm guessing the burnt taste from professional e-juice is probably burnt sugar, thats what it tastes like to me sometimes. All in all I've had I good first two weeks. I don't really care where this thread goes lol. I hope I can contribute to this community in the years to come. Thanks again!! Happy vaping!!

IOWN

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
BC
Also thank you upinthehills for your searching. I have ordered some flavorart vanilla and I will see if it's actually vanilla or vanillin... I'm staring at a 1L bottle that I have from the grocery store lol. Flavors cheap anyhow. That nic liquid is dam expensive up here $30/30ml 28mg. Hope my 100mg gets through customs, I ordered 125-mill mini jug from Xtremevaping.

IOWN

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
BC
Looks like I'll be needing to clean my atty's until my order gets here. I do it every night with 95% alcohol and let em dry till the morning. I only get the burnt taste when the cart is dry. I've noticed the burnt sugar taste from all three of my first flavors (raspberry,banana,marshmallow) and only when the cart/drip has gone dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread