NicFitNation's Peachwood Tobacco and Applewood Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
Let me just start out by saying that this is the first review I have ever done, basically because it has been the first vendor juice I have ever liked enough to say something about. I have been vaping about 3 months and was about to give up on finding something that was "WOW", I have bought, traded and sold so many juices that were just gross to me, I would have rather vaped primer while drinking cough syrup. The rare ones I did end up liking, I only did after cutting with PG and some DIY flavor, steeping, or mixing with another vendor juice.

Applewood Tobacco
AMAZING!!!! Overall I find it a mild flavor, which I like, and could possibly make this my first juice that I could vape all day instead of put into the 15 min rotation, lol. A very nice apple with a hint of sweetness, no soapy/perfumey taste at all like most of the other apple flavors I have tried. The wood adds a nice earthiness to it and I like that the tobacco flavor is not overpowering, and it compliments the apple nicely. IMHO, the perfect combination and balance of flavors. I can't really comment on TH because I am a mouth inhaler who usually vapes 6mg, so at 12mg, this has a big hit for me!

Peachwood Tobacco
Another good juice, no chemical taste or overpowering flavor. The tobacco flavor is one I would love to try on its own (Royal Reserve Canadian tobacco I think?) because I love its undertones. I taste less of the tobacco in this flavor, but the smokiness blends nicely with the peach. The exhale leaves a sweet, ripe peach taste in my mouth, with a hint of sour, like a fuzzy peach candy would have. It feels like a bit less of a hit than the applewood, but is still a winner in my book!

I am so happy that I didn't give up on finding a vendor that has the same distinct tastes as mine with attention to detail. I have heard nothing but good things about NicFitNation, their prices are competitive in the Canadian market, and I will definetely be ordering from them again and wouldn't hesitate to reccommend them. Thanks for reading everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread