Nicoticket coupon - 50% off your next order, one time use per customer! Use once and share with your friends!! No expiration (yet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
This is very much a subjective matter - but there are a few things at work.

The liquid stays fresher, longer, in the new amber brown glass bottles so giving it a good shake and an overnight worth of air (once) is highly reccomended. More air than that can diminish the flavor so don't over-do it!

A weekly shake and 10 minutes of air will really move the process along, too.

Keep the liquid away from heat - store in the basement away from light. ;)

The cookie comes forward, the cinnamon recedes - so if you like the stronger cinnamon watch it closely.

interesting your take on no heat kent..

ive seen many vendors suggest a hot water bath to quick steep their liquids. i notice ive NEVER seen you say this (although i must admit.. ive far from read all your posts). I certainly havent ever tried to heat steep a nt juice but have seen it work for other brands.. just curious your official take on it superman...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

ive seen many vendors suggest a hot water bath to quick steep their liquids. i notice ive NEVER seen you say this (although i must admit.. ive far from read all your posts). I certainly havent ever tried to heat steep a nt juice but have seen it work for other brands.. just curious your official take on it superman...

I confess - I haven't even tried heat/speed steeping... I drive a Prius. I'm the guy who drives 55mph on the interstate - I'm in no rush to get anywhere. I believe good things take time. /shrug

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Uh-oh.. "Customs clearance".. haven't seen that for a while, even for other shipments from the US.. Hope you guys "marked" the package the "right" way. :unsure:

R

We don't deviate from the word "eLiquid" in the customs declaration raitizz - we don't want to break any laws.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com

(Not Clark but here is my take...)

Heat kills the flavoring as one poor soul found out after running their juice in an ultrasonic for hours. They had no flavoring left, just bland sweet. It was very sad :unsure:

Heat (and freezing) can really mess with flavors. It doesn't mess with Nicotine, PG and VG though.

There is and extremely FINE line with heat that one can't cross or you end up with Megan's poor soul example. There are things that can be done with subtle amounts of heat (and time) with NT juices that can hurry the process along, however, mah attorney has advised me to not detail those in a public forum...I'm sure y'all can understand the complex litigation that might ensue...

I liken the complexity of NT flavors to those of a fine French or California wine grape. Those vines have been in production for many years and the bottles have been aged, sometimes for months before they go up for sale. The aging process needs to remain natural or the flavors end up muted or disappearing altogether.

Those 'other brands' product may have been mixed, bottles and shipped all in the same week. Necessitating a hot water bath to make them palatable.

Just sayin...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Heat (and freezing) can really mess with flavors. It doesn't mess with Nicotine, PG and VG though.

There is and extremely FINE line with heat that one can't cross or you end up with Megan's poor soul example. There are things that can be done with subtle amounts of heat (and time) with NT juices that can hurry the process along, however, mah attorney has advised me to not detail those in a public forum...I'm sure y'all can understand the complex litigation that might ensue...

I liken the complexity of NT flavors to those of a fine French or California wine grape. Those vines have been in production for many years and the bottles have been aged, sometimes for months before they go up for sale. The aging process needs to remain natural or the flavors end up muted or disappearing altogether.

Those 'other brands' product may have been mixed, bottles and shipped all in the same week. Necessitating a hot water bath to make them palatable.

Just sayin...

Pretty much sums it up. LMAO! I've seen it with mine own eyes, captain!

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
We don't deviate from the word "eLiquid" in the customs declaration raitizz - we don't want to break any laws.

Thanks, but that's not my concern, that is OK.
I'm worried whether the parcel is marked as a "gift" and the "value" not exceeding 20 USD, like the guy in your shop's chat said you are doing/would do, or not. If not, I'll have to pay taxes and that somewhat beats the purpose of the BOGO for me.. We'll see.

R

Last edited:

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Just took a Wakonda SHOWER! The bottle cap on my 60ml Wakonda popped off while I was shaking it this morning. I have been shaking the bottles with my thumb over the caps just to be sure. But this morning, even though I was thinking about it, I shook the bottle without holding the cap and sure enough POP......juice all over me, in the floor, on the desk. I was thinkin about grabbing a pipette and try to suck up some of it :laugh: but just solemnly cleaned up the stupid mess I made. I checked the cap and discovered something. The childproof cap doesn't work. It will screw off very very easily as if it just falls off. Half a light twist and it comes off. I swapped caps and it does the same on the Virus bottle, so it must just be the cap. It doesn't have the ratchet feel to it, it pops once when you screw it down but will back off easy with half a turn. Has anyone else experienced this?

I got you all patched up and we’ll have a 60ml of Wakonda on its way to you within the next couple of days :)

Beau Henn

Team Lead - NICOTICKET, LLC

4513 S. 88th St. Omaha, NE 68127-1508

Office Phone: 402-505-8482 (9am – 3:30pm M-F) Office FAX:

402-505-8730 beau@nicoticket.com, www.nicoticket.com

a happy frank 2.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I will bee maore than happy to leech onto his BOGO ;)

I have zero issues with this BTW - the whole purpose of the BOGO is to share the love with your friends. The conversation goes something like this... "Dude, you'd be whack not to use the BOGO code, and, I need some Wakonda... and some... and some..."

One of the things I've always enjoyed strutting about is that Nicoticket grows organically - vapers tell other vapers. BOGO gives you the tool you need to share with confidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread