Nicoticket coupon - 50% off your next order, one time use per customer! Use once and share with your friends!! No expiration (yet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
Hey Kent thanks for the friend request and when is that sure bert going to be back in stock. Now i have never tried your liquid yet but that flavor sure peeks my interest.
I think Sure Bert is in stock now...

egrets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2014
Seattle, WA
No still not in stock just checked. I put a in stock request n it so i will get notified when back.

Not sure what nic level and bottle size you are looking for. But on my phone for Sureburt, even though it shows out of stock when clicking on that eliquid, if I then click on the nic level and choose bottle size, it would comes up as in stock like the pic below.
2003a286b4377bc441e732cbf9d420a6.jpg
13e0b8bd261a60863af0f73cc7d310b8.jpg

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk :)

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Not sure what nic level and bottle size you are looking for. But on my phone for Sureburt, even though it shows out of stock when clicking on that eliquid, if I then click on the nic level and choose bottle size, it would comes up as in stock like the pic below.
2003a286b4377bc441e732cbf9d420a6.jpg
13e0b8bd261a60863af0f73cc7d310b8.jpg

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk :)
Hey Thanks didnt try since it said out of stock.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Hey Kent thanks for the friend request and when is that sure bert going to be back in stock. Now i have never tried your liquid yet but that flavor sure peeks my interest.

Sometimes you have to pick the nic level first and then the bottle size selector. I need to make a change on the website so it's more intuitive.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Whoa... Kent.... fif...FIFTY off BOGO?? o_O You want to supply ALL the juice or what?!? :D
Heckuva deal! Despite years of faithfulness, you've given me a mighty good reason to give into my extreme curiosity here! no no no mustn't....gahhh....

;)

:smokie:

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
I think I fixed this issue ;)
Yeah that what threw me there were no selections under bottle size and in the line above it said out of stock never thought to hit the nic first, its all good though i placed my first order from you and look forward to trying once it arrives. Thanks for the great deal.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Whoa... Kent.... fif...FIFTY off BOGO?? o_O You want to supply ALL the juice or what?!? :D
Heckuva deal! Despite years of faithfulness, you've given me a mighty good reason to give into my extreme curiosity here! no no no mustn't....gahhh....

;)

:smokie:

I know right? It's aggressive!! There's lots of good juice out there, but there's no good reason not to drop an order for... less than 30c/ml (after you factor in the overfilled bottles, the rewards program, and the 50% off site-wide coupon code). And, the flavor of the week thing is a really good deal, also, if you are just looking for a bottle or two. Save that BOGO coupon for a freakin' monster order if your crafty!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Yeah that what threw me there were no selections under bottle size and in the line above it said out of stock never thought to hit the nic first, its all good though i placed my first order from you and look forward to trying once it arrives. Thanks for the great deal.

You are very welcome beez! Friend a brother up and let's go for an epic journey!

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
Going to try it with a flavor or two next time we put an order together to see how it goes...
This girl votes for 500s of the Virus. And for a personal invite to said preorder.
Thank you very much!!! [emoji7]

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
This girl votes for 500s of the Virus. And for a personal invite to said preorder.
Thank you very much!!! [emoji7]

Dispensing it with a sprinkler during our anniversary sale! LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread