Nicoticket coupon - 50% off your next order, one time use per customer! Use once and share with your friends!! No expiration (yet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
I have zero issues with this BTW - the whole purpose of the BOGO is to share the love with your friends. The conversation goes something like this... "Dude, you'd be whack not to use the BOGO code, and, I need some Wakonda... and some... and some..."

One of the things I've always enjoyed strutting about is that Nicoticket grows organically - vapers tell other vapers. BOGO gives you the tool you need to share with confidence!
The coworker is new to vaping and has tried various juices from various vendors...he has decided that the different blends/flavors from Nicoticket are the best tasting and I have not let him sample all that I have since I don't bring them all with me everyday...[emoji12]

I hope that he does place an order even if I don't leech on his order

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
The coworker is new to vaping and has tried various juices from various vendors...he has decided that the different blends/flavors from Nicoticket are the best tasting and I have not let him sample all that I have since I don't bring them all with me everyday...[emoji12]

I hope that he does place an order even if I don't leech on his order

Thank you kindly for the referral brother! Much appreciated!

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
Thank you kindly for the referral brother! Much appreciated!
If I find something that I like ...no matter what it is, I try to spread the word. To me, especially if is a business that I like, I feel it is an obligation to spread the word in an effort to help that particular business.

Wheats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
Union NJ
Woo hoo!! Ordered BOGO on Thursday, received on Monday! Now that's how ya do it!

They don't know it yet, but my friends are getting gifts!

c77757c88e2fa23b709c70b119004b4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Cool my dog comes before my vaping

Hope your doggy will be ok.

If I'm not crazy, I've seen pics of bottles that are bigger than 60 ml, AND I've heard people on the reviews saying buy 100 ml's, however 60 ml's is the biggest bottle I see on the site. Is there a special "bigger bottle" section or are people just buying multiple bottles?

I've wondered bout this myself. I saw a 500 ml bottle on a vid, but it was said that was no longer available, but wondered about say 120mls or so

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If I'm not crazy, I've seen pics of bottles that are bigger than 60 ml, AND I've heard people on the reviews saying buy 100 ml's, however 60 ml's is the biggest bottle I see on the site. Is there a special "bigger bottle" section or are people just buying multiple bottles?

There were bigger bottles back in the day when everything came in plastic bottles. I believe I heard that people were repackaging and selling them which would be a problem with the new standards. Maybe they'll make a comeback someday.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO

Before NT switched to glass the biggest (and standard) "sample size" was a 50ml bottle. So there was a standing suggestion to buy 100mls (two 50ml bottles), one to use, one to steep. And yes they had 500ml bottles but they went away with the switch to glass. :)

Johnny101

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
Hope your doggy will be ok.

I've wondered bout this myself. I saw a 500 ml bottle on a vid, but it was said that was no longer available, but wondered about say 120mls or so
He will be he took a flying leap out of my 5th wheel camping trailer after a rabbit and landed on his back took him to the vet no broken bones no internal bleeding just a strained back

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
Before NT switched to glass the biggest (and standard) "sample size" was a 50ml bottle. So there was a standing suggestion to buy 100mls (two 50ml bottles), one to use, one to steep. And yes they had 500ml bottles but they went away with the switch to glass. :)

Kent did post this on 4/19
I am going to do pre-orders of 500ml bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread