Nicoticket doodle Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numbers311

Jan 9, 2015
Well I can't post this anywhere else yet but... Has anyone tried the doodle from nicoticket? I just got mine in the mail today and born date is 1/19/15 so I know steeping prob a good idea but it doesn't taste anything like a cookie.. It's hard to describe I guess it tastes like straight up ginger almost I guess . Is this what u guys tasted out the box and if so how well did it steep. Did the cookie come out or what happen. Thanks guys

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
It's been a while since I had a fresh bottle of Doodle, prefer their Grandma's Cinnamon Danish myself. If I recall "fresh" correctly, it was more like a lighter version of the danish, mainly lighter on the cinnamon, but without icing. It took about a month for the cookie to show with steeping, and it became a very nice juice.

There are some who have tasted ginger in that juice, though I don't think they put that flavor in. Pop over to the Nicoticket forum once you get one more post in and ask, there is a group of folks for every juice and you can get more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread