Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I smoke my cigs harder than I vape so where I understand and acknowledge nic in vaper is not readily absorbed in lungs like cig smoke is I also don't vape hard. I rock my stuff at 1.0 ohm single coil anywhere from 8 watts to 50 if I want. I have read dr farsilanos misspell sorry and I just feel he needs to chill on flavors being toxic.

The good Dr has done zero testing on what is exhaled. Who knows what amount is absorbed by the tongue, mouth, throat, and exhaled.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
when will we have results of the new flavors? like passion cake and ecliptic?

We submitted the samples for testing quite some time ago - but I confess I don't know why getting the results is taking so long. My guess is that they are really busy with vendors that just got on the testing train.

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
I submitted the liquids for testing almost 2 months ago. I just followed up with the testing lab last week... @Kent Brooks is right. The lab has been inundated with other vendors. I was advised that we should have our results within the next 2 weeks. Fingers crossed that this is the case!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
N3ywsG2.jpg

xkKu81x.jpg

Liz W

Jul 14, 2012
California
We got the results, we've just been slow to post. I will get it up asap!~

I am a new vaper....see my banner :) I read a long, albeit older, thread last night that I can't find now. I THOUGHT you said that if a juice contained any Diketones, that would be noted in the description on Nicoticket website. BTW - so far, I find (after going to juice bars) that I only like menthol juice and 'sugar cookie' type flavors. I like changing between the two, using two tanks.

So....I ordered two bottles from Nicoticket last night, based on the info I THOUGHT I found in the above mentioned thread that I can't find now about diketone warnings in juice descriptions - I got cinnamon danish and doodle. I guess I was wrong, as these seem to have the highest diketones (D, P and A), based on the comment just posted by you with the chart from Wed Dec 2nd. Do the flavors I ordered indeed have some of the highest diketones?? I really would like to limit those chemicals in my vaping.

Comments from others welcome :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I am a new vaper....see my banner :) I read a long, albeit older, thread last night that I can't find now. I THOUGHT you said that if a juice contained any Diketones, that would be noted in the description on Nicoticket website. BTW - so far, I find (after going to juice bars) that I only like menthol juice and 'sugar cookie' type flavors. I like changing between the two, using two tanks.

So....I ordered two bottles from Nicoticket last night, based on the info I THOUGHT I found in the above mentioned thread that I can't find now - got cinnamon danish and doodle. I guess I was wrong, as these seem to have the highest diketones (D, P and A), based on the comment just posted by you with the chart from Wed Dec 2nd. Do the flavors I ordered indeed have some of the highest diketones?? I really would like to limit those chemicals in my vaping.

Comments from others welcome :)

A is much less of a concern as compared to D or AP, they tell us. They two you have chosen have comparatively less than some of our other Flavors (d+AP). Bottom line, all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
OH
it's AWESOME to see that many of your newer liquids are ND or low levels of D/AP.

i have been straying away from nicoticket recently, because i am trying to stay D/AP free. however, now that you offer more ND and/or low D/AP liquids.....i think i will be coming back to the flock.

mercury
ecliptic
band camp
passioncake
butterbeer
date night

all of these new(ish) liquids are either ND or low levels...... GREAT!!!
it even looks like Virus and Radioactive have lower levels now! did you change something?

in the past, if i wanted low or ND levels of D/AP.....my only choice was Gravity or BG. now i have more options, and Virus/Radioactive are lower now too!!!

Liz W

Jul 14, 2012
California
mercury
ecliptic
band camp
passioncake
butterbeer
date night

all of these new(ish) liquids are either ND or low levels...... GREAT!!!
it even looks like Virus and Radioactive have lower levels now! did you change something?

Hi Gauntlgrym. I am new to all thing vaping :) Seems like you have tried Nicoticket flavors, so can you tell me if one of the low ND flavors you mentioned are like a sugar cookie or cinnamon cookie type flavor? Thanks!

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
OH
Hi Gauntlgrym. I am new to all thing vaping :) Seems like you have tried Nicoticket flavors, so can you tell me if one of the low ND flavors you mentioned are like a sugar cookie or cinnamon cookie type flavor? Thanks!

well, you should definitely take a look at "Doodle" if you want a great cinnamon sugar cookie.

just look at the levels yourself, and decide if they are good enough for you. the doodle IS 100% delicious though.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
We submitted the samples for testing quite some time ago - but I confess I don't know why getting the results is taking so long. My guess is that they are really busy with vendors that just got on the testing train.

My guess, someone sniffed the Passion Cake, nothing left to test, please send more....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread