Nicotine confusion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krispy

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
My analogs are Japanese Mild Seven Super Lights, which state 0.5mg nicotine on the side of the pack. I'm guessing this is equates to 10mg per pack. I then recently purchased, through e-cigs.co.uk, e-liquid that is 14mg strength. I had thought this would be sufficient, but when vaping the heck out of it via a 901, no satisfaction/buzz is achieved and I have to keep hitting the analogs during the day to survive. So either I am miscalculating, or the stuff I got is not really the advertised strength. Can someone help me figure how to determine which is right/wrong or a solution?

smog

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2009
England
When you say stale do you mean has it lost it's potency by standing .I dont know
I cant answer that .I have tried eliquid from many sources ,but not from there .They
are a good company though and sell alot and have a quick turnaround so I
doubt it's because of being 'stale'. Don't you have some prefilled carts that came with your ecigs you could try for a comparison. ?

chokmah

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
Austin Texas
Yes, I did get a hit from the 'demo' cartriges, but have no idea of the level, as they are only labeled H, M, L. (M and H worked.) How can I figure these out and place orders for liquids?

Its probably H- for High M- for Medium and L- for Low.. You could e-mail the company that you bought those from and ask. Wish you luck on your success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread