Nicotine e juice help

Status
Not open for further replies.

smok627

Sep 29, 2014
Pittsburgh Pa
Hi everyone. First thing first. I bought a 10ml bottle of juice and must have said the wrong nicotine mg. I got it in 30 mg which is way to strong for me. I usually vape between 6 and 12. It was loud in the shop and have no idea how I got that high of nicotine. So that being said how can I go about cutting that down to 6mg or even 12mg. I have a bottle pg and a bottle of vg. Any help would be great. Ty.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
PG/VG will work, but the flavor will be severely muted. To get that 30mg down to 6 or 12 you're going to have to dilute it down to 20-40% of its current strength. Either 1 part juice to 4 parts other (for 6mg) or 2 parts juice to 3 parts other (for 12mg). One thing you could try that wouldn't reduce the flavor is to go back and buy some more of the same flavor liquid, but in 0mg nicotine, and then mix that with your 30mg to step down the nic level without reducing the flavor intensity.

PG/VG will work, but the flavor will be severely muted. To get that 30mg down to 6 or 12 you're going to have to dilute it down to 20-40% of its current strength. Either 1 part juice to 4 parts other (for 6mg) or 2 parts juice to 3 parts other (for 12mg). One thing you could try that wouldn't reduce the flavor is to go back and buy some more of the same flavor liquid, but in 0mg nicotine, and then mix that with your 30mg to step down the nic level without reducing the flavor intensity.

I completely agree with this. See if you can buy an empty bottle from the shop as well so it will be easier to mix and shake.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
So what your saying is just buy another 10ml bottle 0mg. What would that total nicotine be after I mix the two be at.

If you just mix them 1:1, the nic level will be halved to 15mg, down from 30. You should mix them 3:2 for 12mg, or 4:1 for 6mg (with the greater amount being the 0-nic liquid in either case.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread