Nicotine Giant sent wrong product, Create Ticket, Email, Call multiple times - Zero response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I wanted to order some more liquid nicotine before the vape mail ban becomes complete after USPS publishes final ruling. I found Nicotine Giant through a google search. After looking over their products online, I decided to purchase a few small bottles of flavor concentrate, and also one liter of liquid nicotine at a 100mg/ml strength, mixed with PG. I placed the order and received it within a week, which was all good. The flavor concentrate bottles were all legit. The nicotine bottle however, open opening, had a clearly pungent smell of (possibly) bad nicotine. I looked at the label and it said it was mixed during July 2021 so...OK. I then noticed the label said nicotine 100mg/ml, mixed with 100% VG. Within a week, I created a ticket on NG's site, requesting an exchange, refund or shipment of correct/good product at NG's expense. The ticket was created on 7/30 - 8 days after shipment received and well within the stated "no hassle, return for any reason within 15 days of receipt" specifically on liquid nicotine, that is clearly stated in the websites Terms and Conditions section. Since then, over the last 10 days I have called a couple times, once on hold for 15 minutes, once to voicemail where I left a message stating my issue and ticket#. I emailed NG support, again stating my concerns. I also updated the ticket so it has two entries, both requesting the same information from them. As of early morning EST 8/8/21, I have had zero response by any method from them. At this point I left a one star review, because lets face it, a company that simply doesn't reply to over 6 different requests about the same issue by a customer, is obviously a company that doesn't honor the terms of business that they state. So, I don't expect to ever hear from them at this point. They took my money, sent me something I didn't want and didn't order, and by the complete lack of response for a week and a half, obviously have no intention of remedying the error that they made.
NicotineGiant.png
Basically. based on my experience with this company, they are crooks. Stay Away!

Last edited:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
So, I wanted to order some more liquid nicotine before the vape mail ban becomes complete after USPS publishes final ruling. I found Nicotine Giant through a google search. After looking over their products online, I decided to purchase a few small bottles of flavor concentrate, and also one liter of liquid nicotine at a 100mg/ml strength, mixed with PG. I placed the order and received it within a week, which was all good. The flavor concentrate bottles were all legit. The nicotine bottle however, open opening, had a clearly pungent smell of (possibly) bad nicotine. I looked at the label and it said it was mixed during July 2021 so...OK. I then noticed the label said nicotine 100mg/ml, mixed with 100% VG. Within a week, I created a ticket on NG's site, requesting an exchange, refund or shipment of correct/good product at NG's expense. The ticket was created on 7/30 - 8 days after shipment received and well within the stated "no hassle, return for any reason within 15 days of receipt" specifically on liquid nicotine, that is clearly stated in the websites Terms and Conditions section. Since then, over the last 10 days I have called a couple times, once on hold for 15 minutes, once to voicemail where I left a message stating my issue and ticket#. I emailed NG support, again stating my concerns. I also updated the ticket so it has two entries, both requesting the same information from them. As of early morning EST 8/8/21, I have had zero response by any method from them. At this point I left a one star review, because lets face it, a company that simply doesn't reply to over 6 different requests about the same issue by a customer, is obviously a company that doesn't honor the terms of business that they state. So, I don't expect to ever hear from them at this point. They took my money, sent me something I didn't want and didn't order, and by the complete lack of response for a week and a half, obviously have no intention of remedying the error that they made. View attachment 952165 Basically. based on my experience with this company, they are crooks. Stay Away!
I came here from the post that was talking about the floaties that they got in a lot of different products that they were sent. Products that should not have floaties and floaties that did not dissolve the person went out of their way to try to find a reasonable way of fixing things and contacting the company and they simply just never got back to him. God only knows what those floaties are and they could hurt somebody who knows what they are. Anyhow you should probably pursue it with your credit card company too charge back they have had ample opportunity to respond to you now it's time for your credit card company to just get your money back

Update 8/17: Received an email from Leah at NG on 8/11. She says she was sick with E.coli for 3 weeks. She says no problem sending out new liter with PG. I sent another pic of label to her. I'm waiting for replacement as of 8/17. I did pour 100ml into pyrex beaker from the current "bad" bottle of Nic I have from them. It does have a slight yellowish tinge. Not real bad, but not clear. Hopefully this company will send out the new bottle soon, before USPS implements ruling on PACT act.

Received new 1 liter bottle on Thursday, a day early. New liquid is correctly mixed with PG base. 100mg/ml.
Liquid looks clear in 1 liter bottle and in 50ml beaker. Almost no odor. Taste one very small drop. Strong, clean nicotine flavor. So, it's a happy ending for me. The new batch is GOOD! Thank You Nicotine Giant for making this right. Attach pics of old and new liquid.
IMG_20210820_013503OldBatchBad.jpg
IMG_20210820_012120NewNicGood.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread