Not open for further replies.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
My RTS login works...
It should, yes. Same company, different name, different state. Looks like they moved to SC by Columbia. Could you imagine your login working with a completely different company without your permission? Cripes. That would be more messed up than whatever is going on.
Anyway, I tried to login and got a big old STOP from my anti-virus software.
Whoa!
Are you sure you want to go there?

https://www.randyslabey.com/rts-adm… may try to steal your information.

Why were you redirected to this page?

When we visited this site, we found it may be designed to trick you into submitting your financial or personal information to online scammers. This is a serious security threat which could lead to identity theft, financial losses or unauthorized use of your personal information.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Anyway, I tried to login and got a big old STOP from my anti-virus software.
Whoa!
Are you sure you want to go there?

What intrusive AV is that? The whole site is HTTPS. Any sales site could be designed to trick you into giving information to complete the sale. Kind of impossible to buy without it.
I forget which one I tried in W10 that was nearly but not quite that bad, want to know more about this dire warning, give us some money.

I ordered a flavoring I was out of. Was just getting ready to search for it when I got the email. Age verification must've been carried over too. The only thing that was different was the disclaimer check boxes that were there under RTS weren't there.
I think it's the same owner. (I don't recall it being a different state even.)

I hope in 30 years when I need nicotine and they've had 3 more name changes it's still the same "US nicotine". I dreaded having to find a new supply I liked.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
What intrusive AV is that? The whole site is HTTPS. Any sales site could be designed to trick you into giving information to complete the sale. Kind of impossible to buy without it.
I forget which one I tried in W10 that was nearly but not quite that bad, want to know more about this dire warning, give us some money.

I ordered a flavoring I was out of. Was just getting ready to search for it when I got the email. Age verification must've been carried over too. The only thing that was different was the disclaimer check boxes that were there under RTS weren't there.
I think it's the same owner. (I don't recall it being a different state even.)

I hope in 30 years when I need nicotine and they've had 3 more name changes it's still the same "US nicotine". I dreaded having to find a new supply I liked.
McAfee. It's kinda cranky sometimes, I'm sure the site is fine but not for this computer. Anyway, I'm kinda gun shy on some vape sites (not RTS) having had (probably, most likely, there are threads about it) my info stolen and used by not-me.
Yeah, I know they were in NC, an order would get here very fast. Now it says SC. I wonder if they have a storefront for walk-ins...

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Now it says SC. I wonder if they have a storefront for walk-ins...
If you check it out; be sure to come back and post your findings. The only thing my Google-Fu could find for the "new" SC address was a real estate listing posted in February. I would be curious to know if they are actually in it, or if the address is BS.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
If you check it out; be sure to come back and post your findings. The only thing my Google-Fu could find for the "new" SC address was a real estate listing posted in February. I would be curious to know if they are actually in it, or if the address is BS.
Just took a closer look. Internet only and even calls get converted to email (so the site says). So going there is off the table. Every once in a blue moon I go to the ATL area and it would have been on the way kinda. Whatever. I have too much DIY stuff anyway. lol I hope they do OK, he used to seem like a real advocate for vaping and supply.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina

kyaku

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Central KY
If anyone wants to be brave and try Nicotine Giant :), this was in the second email:

We are now offering two Promo Codes
Retail Use
NG20 to receive 20% off of your retail order
Wholesale Use
NGW10 to receive 10% off of your wholesale order.
Sale expires Tuesday, October 31, 2017.

Minimum purchase amount to use NG20 is $10.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread