Nicotine Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

analog

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Was it something I said?
I find this very interesting, mostly because I love diy anything. I do have to worry that you may be a little too focused on the weight. Your previous weight of 157 at your height was a Body Mass Index of 26.1 which makes you just barely overweight. At 147 you are perfectly within a healthy range. Just 2 15 minute strength training workouts a week would have at least the same if not more of an effect than the nicotine is, while providing more strength, anti-depressant effects, cognitive improvement, cardio pulmonary benefits and protection from osteoporosis just to name a few. Shoot me a PM if you want some simple pointers, that are not coming from an industry that wants you to fail and constantly buy stuff (more gadgets, workout clothes, workouts, gym memberships, etc etc, the vast majority of what most folks know about fitness was designed to improve the bottom line of the fitness industry, not the health of the individual).

That out of the way, tell me more about alkazone, i've never heard of it.

Also, I'm curious how long the 10# loss took, and if you are still losing weight or if it is steady at 147 (keeping in mind daily and even weekly small fluctuations in weight are healthy and irrelevant). And have there been other changes in activity or diet?

Basically, I'm really interested in trying to calculate the effect this nicotine has made to your metabolism rate, and it should be rather easy to figure out. All bodies and metabolisms are different, but your example would be useful. Thanks!

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
I'm not sure this is a good idea: Nicotine ingests well through the lungs, mouth or nose, but digests poorly if at all through the stomach. In fact, it can cause hiccups and more serious intestinal distress.

Lozenges, lollipops, candy, gum, dissolvables, snus ... all have their nicotine absorbed through the mouth. None require swallowing nicotine. Yes, there was Nicowater before the FDA banned it, but it didn't work any better than your plan. It was 99% placebo effect. You are far better off pursuing a plan that gets nicotine into your blood stream from the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread