Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
I thought this was an interesting short video about traditional analoges think it really tells us a lot about nicotine that I didn't know about before. Also shows a little of the scary side of what most of us inhaled for all those years. Cigarettes are mostly made of old cigarettes!

CLICK HERE

Al-X

Feb 5, 2012
NB, Canada
Hey everyone,
just wanted to add that I was a smoker for over 15 years and I quit cold turkey a little over 2 years ago. Half a year ago I tried vapeing because I would get urges to smoke when drinking with friends or after a meal. So much so that I started smoking cigars in those instances ( not inhaleing).
I use 12mg e-juice and Im a moderate user. I noticed just a few weeks ago that when Im not vapeing I dont get that nicotine addiction/urge like when I smoked cigs. I came to realize that Nicotine on its own is not very addictive. Mild by my standards. Its the additives and chems that change its makeup that make it so addictive. I think that nicotine has gotten a bad name from the cigarette industry. It really isnt that bad IMO. The differences between pure nicotine and what the cig industry is selling are so much that I think they should be forced to call it something else. Just a thought, cheers.

fishohunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
One 'Fcuk' City
I thought this was an interesting short video about traditional analoges think it really tells us a lot about nicotine that I didn't know about before. Also shows a little of the scary side of what most of us inhaled for all those years. Cigarettes are mostly made of old cigarettes!

CLICK HERE

Thxs for the link

Cigarettes are mostly made of old cigarettes!
Yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread