The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

nicotine in Hong Kong

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by cafetabac, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cafetabac

cafetabac Full Member

Mar 3, 2018
    Hong Kong
    Hi everyone - I'm new to ECF and just started vaping here in Hong Kong. Wondering if anyone knows where I can get some nicotine here in HK, or any vendors that would ship to HK discreetly? Ejuice w/ nicotine is illegal here. Thanks for your help!

2. Equality 7-2521

Equality 7-2521 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2013
    oakland ca.
    mainland

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. cafetabac

cafetabac Full Member

Mar 3, 2018
    Hong Kong
  4. Jack H

Jack H Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2014
    Kunming, China
    Order from JG Herb with an address in Shenzhen. Simple

5. cafetabac

cafetabac Full Member

Mar 3, 2018
    Hong Kong
    Awesome Jack, thanks for the info!

6. Ipster

Ipster Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dear cafetabac,
    So I also live in HK part of the year. Im 100% not an attorney but have to say its more a new law than is really enforced. I carry my gear and Nic.liquid with me when I travel and I buy onlinē.
    Truth is Ive got quite a personal stash at both my HK & US homes for fear of availability drying up, so maybe unlike you Im not in weekly need of 30ml refills.
    My understanding is if you come through customs with waaaay too much to possibly be for personal consumption its going to get nicked.

Now for the vape shops.Youve seen already (Im sure) theres plenty. The high profile retailers in tourism areas (Pennensula, Central, Repulse Bay) are not going to sell nic juicesʻ are going to be straight up with compliancē.
    But c’monʻ this is Hong Kong! that means you can get absolutely anything you want if you just know where to gō.
    There are also shops that carry Haloʻ, eGoʻ, Vaporfi, Black Note and many malaysian brands. I suggest you ask around in personʻ not on the interenet.
    Go to local neighborhood shops and or your community and ask, you should find enough for personal consumption.
    Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. cafetabac

cafetabac Full Member

Mar 3, 2018
    Hong Kong
    Hey Ipster - thanks for your info. Right on - need to know where to go in HK and sure can find anything if you know. For now I'm at the mercy of my friends who travel to/from US frequently haha. Still can't find Teleos Experiment One here.

Thanks again and have a fantastic day!

8. Ipster

Ipster Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Yeah, certain gourmet american brands might be a challenge unless they can be shipped to you somehow.ICYMI The Vape Kitchen has a line in SE Asia, look into it, might be Malaysia (where many of HK liquids come from if not China), also called the vape kitchen just different label, bottling plant. Theyre max VG, also many Asian foavors to choose from. You might also spend weekends traveling locally across northern border or over to Macau. Many of those crossings are so common (ppl go 4X/day) its like anything else, low key. Cheers

• Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.