Nicotine in Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulyj87

Dec 16, 2016
Hey crew, sorry about the place of posting but it seems as a new member I can only post here and not on the Korea forum?

I'm wondering how people go about getting nicotine for their liquids? I want to purchase from thevapor cause their premixed liquids are way cheaper than stores and they deliver next day. Only problem is I need my nicotine and thevapor doesn't seem to sell it.
Any tips on where/how to get some nicotine for the liquid?

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
Hey crew, sorry about the place of posting but it seems as a new member I can only post here and not on the Korea forum?

I'm wondering how people go about getting nicotine for their liquids? I want to purchase from thevapor cause their premixed liquids are way cheaper than stores and they deliver next day. Only problem is I need my nicotine and thevapor doesn't seem to sell it.
first thing to check is does korea customs allow you to import ejuice with nicotine. If not, check korean web vendors.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read:
New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."

RE: New Members Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread