• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulyj87

Dec 16, 2016
Hey crew, sorry about the place of posting but it seems as a new member I can only post here and not on the Korea forum?

I'm wondering how people go about getting nicotine for their liquids? I want to purchase from thevapor cause their premixed liquids are way cheaper than stores and they deliver next day. Only problem is I need my nicotine and thevapor doesn't seem to sell it.
Any tips on where/how to get some nicotine for the liquid?

With the new laws, you can't buy Nic anymore; even from Korean vape stores.

You can't even buy it overseas and ship it to you either. The red tape got much worse with shipping Nic overseas. Korean Gov't considers Nic hazardous material and must be shipped accordingly. With all the proper paperwork and packaging as hazardous material.

I don't even know if US G.I.'s can get it.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Unless it is letter mail USPS treats mail sent to APO as international mail. You need a customs form on the shipment stating what is inside the package, country of origin and value. Pretty sure they won't clear any mail that violates country law. It no doubt would be prohibited.

Also there is this on Tobacco and APO
USPS modifies tobacco-shipping regulations
The USPS is changing its regulations of tobacco shipments from the US to military postal destinations. Shipping options to these areas will include Priority Mail service with delivery confirmation. Beginning 27 August, customers mailing to Army Post Office, Fleet Post Office, and Diplomatic Post Office destinations where tobacco shipments are permissible, will have Express Mail Military Service and Priority Mail service with Delivery Confirmation as shipping options.

The addition of Priority Mail service with Delivery Confirmation for the shipment of tobacco to APO/FPO/DPO destinations enables shipments of small amounts of cigarettes and smokeless tobacco products to service members in war zones and other destinations where Express Mail Military Service is unavailable. The Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking Act went into effect on 29 June, and subjects the mailing of cigarettes and smokeless tobacco products to new mailing regulations. The announcement modifies only tobacco shipments to APO/FPO/DPO destinations.

All other restrictions of the PACT Act remain unchanged. Packages containing tobacco items addressed to APO/FPO/DPO destinations are restricted to a total weight of 10 ounces or less. Mailers must show proof of legal age to purchase tobacco at the time of mailing and confirm that the addressee is at least 18 years of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread