NicQuid- Chocolate-A quick comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Bought me a couple small bottles to try out some juices from Nicquid. They dont have a MASSIVE selection, but of the quantity of they have, they seem to have nice variety of tobacco/Fruit/Food flavors.

I grabbed two tobaccos and two sweets. Currently, Im tasting their Chocolate.

Gotta say, its pretty damn good. tastes a lot like chocolate syrup that you would put on ice cream. Id buy it again.

Now, I haven't tried the Belgian Cocoa from Halo, and I know people say THAT is the killer chocolate, so take it for what its worth, just one guys opinion of a juice.

However, one nice thing, is they list the mix date on the bottle. The Chocolate was mixed a couple weeks ago, so its sortof like "pre-steeped", which IMO, is a good thing. The tobacco flavors were mixed only days ago though.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Yeah I think its totally awesome. Its great when a flavor tastes good out of the mailbox, but it sucks when a flavor you're looking forward too tastes like garbage, so then you have to steep it and hope it improves.

Pre-Steeping, IMO, is great. Id be on board with every vendor doing it, as long as it didnt get carried away,, i dont want 6 month old juice either.

randomhousegir

ECF Veteran
    Jun 30, 2013
    Riverton, Utah
    There are a couple threads on here about ultrasonic cleaners and steep times. Bob alex is who originally wrote them, and based off of what he says I went out and bought one. I love it! Best investment I've ever made in my DIY juice endeavours. Weeks worth of steeping in DAYS. Ill find a link and share it when I am on a real computer lol

sent from my phone via tapatalk 2 because I can't stop reading and posting on ECF

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread