Nicvape - good service and quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
Well there's not too much to say here. I placed an order with Nicvape for a bottle of unflavoured nicotine, 50mg/ml on a Friday afternoon. Early the following week I received a shipping notification with my tracking number. Exactly one week later, it was delivered, safely packaged and with no Customs hassle :)

So from date of order to date of delivery in the UK was 7 working days, which for an international order is great IMO. I would imagine it would be much faster in the US. The international shipping costs were very reasonable. Unfortunately it's not worth me ordering from many US suppliers because of high shipping costs (sorry but I'm not paying $31 shipping for a juice sampler pack!), but Nicvape seem to have worked out a way.

The prices are some of the lowest you'll find anywhere, and having now used a small amount of the nic, it seems to be top quality. No off tastes or smells, and hits exactly like you would expect for the strength. Overall very happy, and would definately buy from them again.

Cheers :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread