Status
Not open for further replies.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
We don't normally start contests this late but I'm breaking the mold tonight.

Wanna try some new juices? I bet. That's why we're asking you, what sort of night adventures would take these newbies out on? Just tell us your favorite night activities or a place you'd like to visit at night. I'll start:

I'd love to visit Paris at night just to see the beautiful lights all over the city!

Just post below!

Rules:
1. No double posting please
2. Keep it clean guys :cool:
3. Winner will be chosen at random
4. No limit to the times you post
5. Contest will end at noon CDT

Oh and your prizes!

Winners can choose from one of the following juices:

Cinnablaze
DJ Black
Almond Coconut
Peach Breeze
Plum Crazy

Get out there and have it!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

bjfgator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Nutter Fort, WV
Sitting by a campfire drinking camp coffee at one of our very beautiful state parks in WV, with a river or creek murmuring nearby. You will be gazing up at the beautiful stars overhead as you chillax in your lounger or hammock vaping your favorite ejuice. The smell of fall leaves is in the air. If you hear a rustle of leaves you may want to get ready to play dead..... it might be a bear drawn to the smell of your fruit flavored ejuice!:ohmy:

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
It just doesn't get much better than being in the Colorado Mountains and watching the sun come up...it's like being very close to heaven;) Now I can't ski for beans....but just give me a good book, great coffee and the mountains..can't ask for much more than that....
(should add I'd be vaping away...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread